Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I just being stupid?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Walt90, Aug 31, 2016.

1. aight so I just got out of the military a year ago after 6 years. Been smoking here and there at parties with my friends who are regular smokers. My buddy said he'd set me up with his guy, problem is I still keep my hair cut military-length short. I don't want to get mistaken for the 5-0 or something and get both of us cut off. Any thoughts?

2. Don't worry about it. If you were 5-0 you would be trying to look like you weren't, eh?

• Like Like x 4
  3. You'll be okay, OP. Your hair isn't all that unusual anymore.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Fair enough, that's a good point

5. Some police are prior military so I see your concern. If you're saying you still sport a high and tight...yeah you might wanna get rid of that and just buzz it all short. It looks way better anyway IMO.

6. Do undercover cops even bother with pot dealers? Never heard of such.

Read "his guy" as "this guy" and thought thread was going in a totally different direction. Though, nothing wrong with that.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oh sure they do...anything to put someone in jail. Remember, in the U.S. marijuana is still a schedule I drug in the same category as heroin so the penalties can still be quite harsh...even though it's the best "drug" on the planet.

• Like Like x 1
  8. No flat tops and you should be okay.