Am I In Trouble?

Discussion in 'General' started by Benjaminblackthegreat, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Yesterday I met this girl at a friends house, well she happens to be a freshman and I ended up drinking with her and a few roommates and we went to the bowling ally and got kicked out for being to drunk.

We then went to a party I blacked out and woke up in this girls dorm room and her parents came through with the residence assistant and I got yelled at for sleeping in a girls room. Like what the fuck? They took my weed and money from my wallet and wrote my name down, along with the girl and she was like half naked. I had no shirt on and was still drunk. 

The girls parents somehow ended up taking me out to breakfast hahaha it was chill.

Am I about to get in to some trouble with the school? All they found was a bag of weed next to my wallet and they didn't want me sleeping in the girls room for some reason.

2. Possession on school grounds? Ya you're probably in trouble

3. Yeah you'll get in trouble with the school for possession. Hope you're a good student, otherwise it might be bye bye to you :( shit sucks don't get shit faced next time

4. Huh, the whole taking money out of your wallet thing may be able to get the assistant dude fucked over lol

5. They never should have taken your cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk