am i in too deep?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by beebs111, Nov 7, 2009.

1. so ive been hooking up with this girl alot, just started out chilling and every time we hang out we fuck. so i cant get her off my mind, literally thinking about this girl constantly, but there is no way i wanna have a relationship. u guys think its time i break it off?

2. Sounds like you're in love with a hoe

3. If you do, send her my way so I can fuck her every time I see her:eek:

4. He speaks the truth

5. ok if you dont want a relationship stop leading her on?!

6. uhhh cause i like having sex with her duuuh. and yes the second poster has pretty much hit the nail on the head. shit sucks.

7. it should be a chic with ...friends with benfits...and just benfits no strings attacted:hello:

8. Yes , it should be.

9. get one of your friends or some one who knows her also to text her and say you were killed by a tragic accident or some shit. Bitch will never talk to you again :hello:

10. In the infamous words of a wise group of people known as 3OH!3:

Don't trust a ho.

11. yeah thats the issue. i dont wanna have a relationship and trust her becasue she would definetly cheat on me but i like fucking her alot. FWB can work but idk. i have heard the three strike rule works but i want to continue hooking up with this girl. i guess i need to get another chick before i break it off if i decide to...

12. ima help you out here listen to da hoe guru
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPfmcGP1kLs]YouTube - Ludacris - Yous A Hoe[/ame]

13. You are not in to deep if you have any mind power or will. You are simply wanting to be around her because she hooks up with you. You might be trying to convince yourself, of her qualities, which she probably has, but don forget that the first reason you prob started chilling wit her was to get laid. And the reason you still chill wit her is because of the expectant fuck you might get out of it. Time to let her go bro!!!