Am I in the wrong here?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mo King, Jun 22, 2011.

1. So I'm sitting here now, not out with the boys and I've just found out why no one is answering my calls or texts. Basically, I was at my buddy's house, and he was having a very small party, a case or two and hardly any weed (most of the time, I'm the only one with bud due to my friends' inability to save money and not spend entire paychecks on drugs.) Everyone's in the kitchen drinking, so I figure I'd have a tiny personal in the living room. Located a chillum (tiiiiny, tiny chillum) and pack maybe a pinch of weed in the chillum that comes out to be 3 hits total.

When I'm finishing the second hit, my friend Roger comes in the living room and calls deuces, which led me to apologize, because the bowl was a personal (all the while reassuring it was like 2 hits). This causes him to flip out and call me selfish, crossing the line and calling me things like stingy. I, obviously pissed, remind him that just last weekend he had spent the night at my place, drinking and smoking till 3am entirely on my dime (he has no job, and hasn't paid for weed or drinks for weeks). Now, he's got the rest of the group convinced I'm a selfish ass hole for smoking a tiny personal. No one will answer my calls, and I'm stuck at home while they have a great party.

What I'm asking is, Was I wrong for smoking a 3-hit bowl to myself (and then follows to smoke the rest of my bag for everyone after the little episode) and am I selfish? Or is Roger overreacting?

2. Who the fuck names their kid Rog?

3. Ofcourse your not in the wrong your weed man

4. you are not in the wrong, but that definitely wasnt smart. you couldnt step outside for a bit? or sneak a toke in the bathroom? anytime you have a bunch of weed smokers together there is going to be at least one who gets in his feelings about not being shared with

its just easier to step away for a moment

5. Not in the wrong.

Who fucken cares.

Get new friends that don't mooch.

6. thats their loss tbh, they are the muchers.

if they are have no way to get money for weed, then that means they have none. ide send rodger a text saying 'i have some dankness, ill smoke a blunt for 5$' and once he says he has no money just be like 'shitty man, your missing out' just something to make them mad, because, if they are just muching your weed, then when you dont let them mooch, and they get mad, thats kind of messed up.

7. Input=Output...tell your friend that and let him ponder on it

:wave:

8. Cool friends you got bro

9. I would have at least stepped outside. But if they are going to exclude you from hanging out over it then they were not good friends anyway.

10. If you're not exaggerating at the size of the bowl, then you're right and your friend is a dickhead.

11. Your freinds being a prick. You werent in the wrong at all. Especially if he got drunk as fuck and high as fuck from your money. Fuck Roger.

12. sound like a bunch of little girls you have for friends. Seriously, no one is responding you cause you took a few hits by yourself? I'd buy each of em and a box of tampax and send it to their houses.

13. I don't know man, it's kinda fucked up that you would smoke infront of your friends. And did you mean you smoked the rest of your sack infront of them after the dude called you out?

14. Do you need some tampax?:rolleyes:

15. #15 ausmanwoah, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn girl you got jokes?

16. your "friends"

seem like ass bags.

17. You're friend deffinetly over reacted.

That being said, If I'm at a party, with a group of friends or people, I usually wont bust out my pipe unless I'm cool with smoking up the people around me.

If I dont have enough, or just dont feel like smoking up the people, I'll usually just take a quick walk outside by myself or a friend or two.

18. I'm guessing your buddies are only like 18 or under..Thats just the way kids act

19. lol, im the One. Idk, im high. Spread the peace.

20. And there's nothing wrong with being a little selfish, but friends should help out friends. Which you obviously do..so don't feel that you're wrong