Am I in the Wrong Here?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TokeyMcSmokey, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I'm currently sick with aches and pains, a sore throat and yellow/brown mucus I'm spitting up. My (female) friend asks me if I want to go with her to the grocery store. I remind her that I'm sick and that I don't have money until tomorrow. She then yells at me for being able to stay home and skype with a friend from back home and smoke, but not being able to go shopping with her. I always thought that staying in my house and not having to move more than a few feet is what's best for getting better. You know, resting and sleeping. Am I the only one that thinks she's being ridiculous?

2. Put your cock on her mouth and say 'fuck groceries, eat this.'

Let's see how many idiots like my unfunny, generic 'cock in her mouth' reply.

3. I was about to like it until i seen "Let's see how many idiots like my unfunny, generic 'cock in her mouth' reply."

4. I read the whole thing and still almost liked it >.<

5. Na man but honestly you know this bitch is trippin' over nothing, must be that time when the red rivers are flowing.

6. I wish it was, cause then I could understand just a little better, but it's not.

7. May be you don't seem THAT sick.

8. I couldn't help myself.

9. Well guess what, I'll be that one awkward person who likes it :hello: Why? Because I liked it so I DON'T GIVE A FUUUCKKK :p Cock in her mouth jokes are pretty much always funny.

10. I feel you broski. I am experiencing the same symptoms as you and I don't want to do shit. I feel terrible, I don't even want to smoke really.

11. But i laughed

12. Well, she's out of my life now. It's gunna be hard but it's for the best.

13. nope your friend is being a twat when your sick your supposed to sit on your ass and not do shit, what is she a doctor all of a sudden

14. oh come on really?!

Because she asked you to go to grocery with her?

You gotta be kidding me right? Over grocery?

Give me a break.

15. ya not to pile on or anything but , kicking her to the curb is a bit much, just tell her to chill and your sick this is not a end a friendship moment or were you kidding or something ?

16. Fo' real..

17. she probably wants to fuck you
    and is mad that you dont want to spend time with her...
    or she's one of those people that cant do anything by themselves and always need a friend to go with them
    either way, you dont really have to stop talking to her over it

18. I don't know man.

If I were you, which thankfully I'm not, I would have gone to the grocery with her.

But that's just me.

So you broke up with her... right?

Which means she's single...

Do you mind if I... You know?

19. maybe she want ur dick

20. Not anymore....