Am I in the wrong here?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Omega369, Jun 29, 2019.

1. he posted some 6-7 years ago... back then I was in high school... lol I get how that can be funny.

2. Yea alot of blades don't remember him from back In the day. Remember that thread about the anal toy?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. oh yeah.

4. #24 tetoleetd, Jul 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    yeah you are right bro. you didnt do anything wrong. but bitches act crazy quite often and dont know how to communicate properly. then when they dont get their way they will twist things to make it your fault, even tho its not.

she obviously should have just said "hey something big happened and i wanna meet up and celebrate with you.". or she at least should have said "i really need to talk to you" if she wanted to make it mysterious.

instead she made it sound like some random hang out type of deal and you were tired so you didnt want to go. she gave no indication that it was something special to her(according to your account of the story), so thats her fault.

but like i said, females act like this from time to time and its really not as big of a deal as a lot of the virgin blades in here make it out to be.

if you love each other and care for each other, you can work silly things like this out and put it behind you easily.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1