am i in the right or wrong

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GNJ Aristocrat, Feb 11, 2014.

1. I think you are all screwed and it will ruin all of your freindships,

2. #23 GNJ Aristocrat, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    she isn't a hoe, we didn't just fuck out of nowhere. its just that the situation presented itself so it happened fast

3. I think she definitely had a plan to fuck you to make him get super jealous and get back with her. And it worked.

4. yea pretty much. happened exactly how she wanted.

mark that as a +1 for the shady females...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. she's a hoe

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Sounds like they deserve each other. If he's out cheating on her he can't get pissed when she does it no matter who it's with.

7. He cheater on her then she banged you while they wernt together and hes mad. Man fuck that guy if hes really mad at you.

8. you're both cocks.

'Chill' as in 'fuck'?

10. You got played bro, she got some strange and you were the mark. Serves u right tho for fucking with a hommies girl!!! Being drunk is the lamest excuse you can use. Karma is a bitch and she's for real!!!

11. why do you care? Clearly this is no best friend.. There's a thing called guy code (maybe u seen the show) hahaha but fucking your best friends chick no matter the circumstance is just fucked up. Basically ur a piece of shit and you know it

12. A) he fucked up for cheating
    B)she fucked up fucking you
    C)you fucked up by fucking her
    D)he fucked up by getting back with a spiteful whore 
    E)she fucked up by getting back with a dude that cheated
    F) your still fucking up by hanging out with the dumb bitch.

by my count all three of you are complete fucks up and deserve each other. 

13. OP, your bro sounds like a bitch.

IMO, if he likes her like that, then he shouldn't have cheated. That was a fuck up on his part and he has no right whatsoever to get pissy with you. He relinquished that right when he stuck his dick in another woman. He should man the fuck up and own up to that shit instead of acting like it's your fault.

Also, you two were drunk, so if she had some plan to fuck you to get back at ol' boy, she probably wouldn't have remembered it. The way I see it, she wasn't so much being shady as she was being drunk and horny and acting out on impulse.

So if you ask me, then you are most definitely in the right. Also, your friend should grow some nuts. Just sayin'.

14. ehh he shouldn't have fucked up so hard then lol nexxxxt

15. Exactly. U feel me bro

16. We only fucked once since, tryin to be friends

17. Guilty. All of you.

That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app