Am I in the right or wrong ? they fucked with me first

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hispanicturtles, Mar 27, 2013.

1. So today a kid at college starts fuckin with my phone trying to unlock it and shit :confused: so I had a go at him and stuck it back where it was ( not the only one with a phone out , almost all our works IT based so we charge our phones in class ) and I come back after printing some work and he's managed to lock it by entering the pin wrong so much and since I deleted the google account I needed to recover it so it's £110 down the drain , the phones bunk it is what it is and my parents are gonna go in tommorow and ask his parents to atleast pay 80% of the replacement cost since it's almost new and their pissed as fuck which is fair enough really but what do you all think ? should he/his parents be paying or should I ?:confused:

2. #2 Bronx Finest, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
    He should pay, but of he refuses just rob him

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

3. Stupid fucking people

4. You're in college and you still need your parents to fight your battles?

5. Why was he doing this in the first place?

6. I'm pretty sure it's because his parents BOUGHT the phone.

7. weird situation. either way sounds like this kid needs to be taught some manners. if you told him once and he continued.

Or maybe he doesnt respect you.

8. why cant the phone company unlock it?

9. [quote name='"Adopted Smurf"']why cant the phone company unlock it?[/quote]

Ya dude, im pretty sure the phone companies account for shit like this....theres no way its just completely done now, thats just retarded

10. Shouldn't get your parents to do it, do it yourself. He obviously thinks you're a pushover as it is, getting your parents to fight your battles won't change that.

But he should definately pay for it either way.

11. 1. Why the fuck are you letting people screw with your phone anyway?

2. Why don't you stick up for yourself after the first time?

3. Why can't you defend yourself instead of bringing your parents into this?

4. Why can't you stop charging your phone for X minutes and just charge it when you got back?

5. Why did you delete your Google account?

6. Why didn't you knock him in his jaw when you found out he busted your phone?

I hope you learned a lesson.

12. Beat his ass, figuratively of course.

13. Yeah it's a android issue not a network thing I mean it's completely bunk it is what it is , since I live in london there are no part time jobs at all ever so all our parents pay for us until we leave college baisically and my parents are way pissed about it but you guys agree that he should be paying it's $166 plus all my contacts and stuff ?

14. Dude who fucks with your phone in college to the point where you get locked out?

This is a highschool story. You can still fix your phone

15. Wow you have the iphone6? That's cool ..

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

16. If its android recovering everything is simple and you can unlock your phone very easily if you want me to explain how post your phone make and model and I can tell you every step you need. I'm an android dev in my spare time!

17. not trying to go at your throat, but why would you let him fuck with your phone while you went away and it's his dumbass fault he's in college acting like a clumsy dumb ass, breaking peoples stuff.

18. No, it's OP's fault.

19. Call your carrier & see what theycan do for you , I'm sure they can fix it ... Then when its fixed tell his parents you need $166 or whatever for a new phone

20. the other guy was messing with it and broke it, so it's the guys fault lets not start doing some judge judy shit