Am I in a Dream

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Arc, Sep 3, 2013.

1. #21 The Architect, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2013

According to Chaos Theory, we all are. We all are part of the same, yet all different. When dreaming you enter different realities which have occurred already, will occur again and is occurring simultaneously as you read this. We are in a dimensional fractal. That is... the universe and life.

"Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here." - The Architect

2. You are undoubtedly The Architect

Sent from my MB865 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Lol you're stoned dude. But I've had that feeling when I was high too and drank 2 cups of lean then I had this great enlightened moment and found the meaning of the universe then I forgot it and got pissed off and spent the next hour trying to remember it.

4. Ah the wonders of the human brain. 

5. That's why its called a theory lol

6. I feel like the universe is full of planets and each one is a stepping stone to get to the promise land. Its like if we pass the tests given to us on earth then when we die, we are born on a different planet and more tests are given to us and so on... But the planets we graduate to are unknown to us earthlings.. There like planets beyond our solar system.. Crazy shit but think about it. Humans never been further then mars.. What if I am correct on this theory. Who knows, blunt time!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis or group of hypotheses that have been supported with repeated testing. If enough evidence accumulates to support a hypothesis, it moves to the next step-known as a theory.

Now, a theory (in science) is a well tested set of ideas that explains many disparate observations. Not a guess.

Go back to reading the bible.