Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i immune to edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by JaysForDays, Jan 28, 2014.

1. #1 JaysForDays, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    I've tried different brownies and cookies from a huge variety of people and never once felt it. I've even tried cannabis pills that i got from my dab guy but he said im the only person that didn't give a good report haha. I have a high tolerance as i've smoked everyday for 3 years, but i don't think that's it. I was told i have acidic saliva (non harmful) when i was a kid, so possibly it could be that. Maybe what im saying is bull shit and need to make a firecracker or something for myself, its just weird knowing how 10+ brownies/cookies from a variety of different people never once fazed me. What do you all think?

2. make a firecracker with reclaim itll hit u. no edible has hit me recently other then my homemade edibles with reclaim. dont think anybuud can hit me

3. [quote name="xxOgkushxx" post="19421082" timestamp="1390896420"]make a firecracker with reclaim itll hit u. no edible has hit me recently other then my homemade edibles with reclaim. dont think anybuud can hit me[/quote]Wait seriously? I had no idea that worked but it makes sense. Can i get my reclaim with 70% iso or is that just dumb?

4. ppl say not to. cuz its not pure. but thats what i used a few times nd it worked fine. just check the ingredients. mines was %70 iso and %30 water. as long as its not anything else in the ingredients it shud be fine. i also purge my reclaim unlit it becomes a shatter consistency and then put in in fircrackers. the first itme i did it i got 2gs out my rigs. tut said to put .2 in one firecracker. i put a gram in each. boy did it hit me

5. [quote name="xxOgkushxx" post="19421101" timestamp="1390896761"]ppl say not to. cuz its not pure. but thats what i used a few times nd it worked fine. just check the ingredients. mines was %70 iso and %30 water. as long as its not anything else in the ingredients it shud be fine. i also purge my reclaim unlit it becomes a shatter consistency and then put in in fircrackers. the first itme i did it i got 2gs out my rigs. tut said to put .2 in one firecracker. i put a gram in each. boy did it hit me[/quote]Damn dude that shit didn't get stuck to your teeth? I've wanted to make an edible with wax but don't want that shit stuck on my teetj

6. not really.but i also didnt chew much for taht reason. dont make edibles with wax its just a waist. but make edibles with reclaim. cuz reclaim tastes like shit if u dab it

7. put some butter with as much wax or shatter you want to use in your edibles in the oven to decarb the thc in your BHO. set the oven at about 150 for 20 minutes and the bho will melt into butter with a little agitation. reclaim works without doing this process because it has already been introduced to heat when it hit the nail to decarb your oil. you always need to decarb your whatever material youre working with because it converts the thc-a into thc and by doing so it makes it able to be absorbed through your liver and gets you high.