Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I hitting the waterfall bong right?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lazygoku, Jul 23, 2013.

1. So my bong just broke and I decided to make a waterfall bong!

I used a bottle like this
    http://s3-media3.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/5LjUhfIR8zy-_F07ig2WwQ/l.jpg

and I poked several tiny holes on the bottom of the bottle. On the top of the lid, there is a hole for drinking out of and my stem and bowl from my broken bong fit perfectly. I filled cold water in the bottle with my finger covering the holes I punctured and I made sure the stem wasn't touching the water. I released my finger, lit the bowl and as the water fell through, smoke was bursting out of the stem like a gas chamber!!!!! There was about 2 inches of water left so I took out the attached bowl and stem and inhaled through the hole. I got a good hit and I coughed but I don't know if I hit it as hard as everyone says it is. Am I supposed to inhale with the holes plugged or do I inhale with the holes unplugged? If I hit it while holding the holes, it takes a while to inhale and it felt like a tiny hit. If I inhale it without, I inhale it within 3 seconds and I got a bigger hit but not massive. I heard waterfall bongs really mess you up but I just feel like the usual atm

2. Uhh why are you holding the holes? What you do is get a base (bucket, a jug, w/e) and fill that with water then put your bottle with holes at the bottom into the base and fill it up as much as you can. You put the bowl where the lid for the bottle should go and slowly pull the bottle out of the water while brewing yourself a toke, make sure you leave a little water in the bottle or dip it back in the water for a better taking experience

3. Sounds like there isn't good airflow between the bowl and the chamber if smoke is pluming off the top. try and figure out where it's being restricted and free it up. Lost smoke is wasted smoke. It should suck every last bit into the chamber.