Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I good????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shimie925, Feb 13, 2018.

1. took a piss test with synthetic urine wasn’t enough to fill used a lil bit of my own urine think I pass or no?anybody do this b 4 please respond thanks waiting for 48 hours sucks

2. You'll fail look at it like this if i put 1ml of Jack Daniels in a pint of coke does it contain alochol? The answer is yes so even if you diluted your piss with fake piss it'll still fail why did you mix your own piss anyway?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. fucked!

plan excuse now

good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. The burning questions:

OP had synthetic pee. But not enough!?

OP KNEW he was hot, yet still attempted to mix in his own pee!?

*facepalm*

No OP, you're definitely not good.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. She put the fuckin mark hella high I didn’t no what to do

• Funny Funny x 1

6. You should of said you cant pee anymore :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ^This. Took (AND PASSED) a test with but a few drips of pee. Tried for 30 mins, couldn't get anything going.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Me to just a lil bit not even a ounce what u think

9. It's a fail man lol are you on probation or is it for a job? You're fucked big time if it's probation if it's job you can find employment elsewhere:confused_2:

10. Ra
    random at work

• Like Like x 1

11. Just find a new job while the test is going through lol

12. It depends on how dirty your urine is, and what percentage of the total volume consisted of your dirty urine. Urine test are not all or nothing, passing or failing is based on the ng/ml level of thc metabolities. You know that synthetic is 0 ng/ml. So the question is did you add enough of your own to push the total sample above the cutoff threshold.

13. Yea headed to work now let you no if I get a call thanks

14. Still no call how long does it take???

15. You probably used the dirtiest part of your own piss too, the start and end of the stream are the worst...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I am sure that it depends on the lab, but the times that I have failed one they called within 48 - 72 hours. The lab called me both times, not the employer. They basically asked if I was on any prescription meds, and if I had smoked. I just told them the truth both times, because there really isn't any disputing lab results. If you do, they make you pay out of pocket to have the same sample retested. Since it is the same sample, it is going to give them the same results so there really isn't any reason to bother if you know you were dirty.

17. Well it’s been 72 hours at 345pm I took it Friday so I don’t no man think I’m ok

18. Plus it was a random for dot so they come first before like job hirings n shit I think