Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Misterpurp420, Jan 2, 2013.

1. So I used to be a constant weed smoker a month and a half ago.. Started to cut down slowly and recently quit my job. So im trying to get an Interview asap for a job that tests. I'm a stringbean, 6'4, 180 pounds. Last time I smoked was two days ago and it was a hit. Smoked a bowl two weeks ago and that's really been it as of recent. Am I clean for that desired job now? or in a week, two weeks?

2. if you've only smoked those 2 times in the last month you should be good in a week. exercise/water helps. honestly you could probably pull a positive now though

3. I guess I was alittle inaccurate. I've smoked 4-5 times in the past month and half but little amounts though. Anywhere from a hit to 2 bowls. But the past 3 weeks just twice like I listed above

4. another week you should be good, drink water and exercise

5. I'd say two weeks on the safe side.