Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AM I GOOD FOR MY DRUG TEST

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Droski1818, Jun 19, 2016.

1. I last smoked June 2 and before that I was smoking maybe 3 hits every night from my hitter to go to bed,

I have a drug test for court on June 20th
    And everytime I smoked I was running at the gym right after and when I work I sweat basically all day

2 nights ago I took 1000mg niacin and my whole body was red like I was dying inside. I drank a gallon of water yesterday so I been pissing like no tomarow, today I plan on taking 1000mg niacin again and a gallon, and I also have a Jazz detox drink that I bought at a Tabaco store so I can take 60 minutes before my actual test.

Do you think I'm good or should I not go?
    Pls reply help me out guys I'm a nervous wreck

2. If you are not smoking for 18 days and you are working out and sweating, you should be fine. Take a few at- home tests today and see what they say.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I agree with above poster, always do a test at home to make sure. It will ease your mind tremendously even if you are still dirty, cause you know you got more work to do!

4. Thanks for your guys feedback! Do you guys know if niacin actually works?

5. A few more hours before I have to piss in a cup and I never been so freaking nervous

6. did you ever buy the at home test? you have a few more hours..i would definitely recommend trying to get one if you're that anxious, it'll calm your nerves (=^-^=)

• Like Like x 1
  7. I am going right before court and trying it out. But even if I fail I have to go like I have no exceptions either way I'll be locked up if I fail. I tried the niacin again and drank so much damn water hopefully it works it's been 20 days since I smoked

8. well i wish you the best of luck man for real, hope it all turns out ok

9. I dont think u will pass

10. These threads always make me laugh.
    NO ONE can accurately tell you if you're going to pass or not.
    Every single one of these threads, it's the same thing: I smoked x on x day and have been smoking x times since then and my test in on x day omg guise halp srsly tho.

They sell home tests at the dollar store, you know.

11. how about you eat my dick you worthless piece of shit. I would think people had tricks to passing a test. There's millions of people who smoke and a few who might be on drug court. Just wanted them to share their past experiences. Why waste your time and comment on my post. Go find something to do you bitch

12. :poke:

13. Lol you mad ass little shit, hope mommy doesn't revoke those xbox and mall privileges.

• Like Like x 2
  14. SIR.
    How about you don't call fellow blades rude shit? Go take a fucking at home piss test and shut the fuck up. You fucked up and got yourself into court so you don't have any room to call other people pieces of shit.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  15. So did you pass?

16. #17 Droski1818, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    usie

17. Now just stay clean till ur done with court

18. Just to let everyone know niacin does NOT work. I repeat does NOT work.

Jazz detox drink does NOT work

My only theory is probably the jello in water or just stay clean for the month it is not worth going to jail for some weed. I love smoking I love my sherry(my bong) but it beats the cold ass cell they will throw my ass in again if I would of failed. Being home and able to walk outside whenever u want is the best feeling in the world.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I gave all my stash to my friend. I ain't touching it even tho it smells so beautiful but it's not worth it at all. I'm almost done just 1 more month.