Am i gonna hit that?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kzle, Oct 25, 2011.

1. #1 kzle, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
    alright, this chick who is a friend of a friend on FB added me today. shes 22 and started chatting with me the other day randomly about random stuff in quite a nice manner. then she says this: "Lol oh okkk fair play haha when u cumin bak to england lol We shud hang out :)[​IMG]"

i have never seen her and she knows i live in germany and occasionally visit where she lives. So is this an informal invitation if i play my cards right?
    p.s. she seems somewhat slutty. but thats just judging a book by its cover haha

2. She added unnecessary letters to some words, that's usually a sign she wants your dick. It has been for me at least.

3. Dude, just keep the options open. Ain't no losin that way

4. #4 kzle, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
    well, she seems dtf to me. you guys dissagree??

5. stop bragging

6. It's probably a dude.

7. what's a dude

8. i really dont mean to brag. i just wanna know if i should bother to keep in contact with her or not pretty much. and btw, she is definately not a dude :p

9. what?

10. Judging by her spelling she's either mentally handicapped or 12. So no, you should not hit that.

11. Oh man that was fuckin funny.

12. You should send that bitch a smiley face.....bitches love smiley faces:)

13. Hahaha it's so funny and so true ^

14. As a girl if sending multiple letters in a word makes someone "dtf" then I probably would of fucked every single one of my friends so no. If she was to send you a winky face then you'd be in. Just ask her what she wants to do when you get there. Simple.

15. Just ask, dont be shy. :p

Just be like nice shoes wanna fuck

16. N****s love winky faces;)

17. I mean it's not the case for every girl, but in my personal experience girls I knew I was gonna fuck would text like that, and girls I knew I would absolutely not be having sex with ever never text like that. There's always exceptions, but on the whole it's a good sign if a girl's texting a dude like that.

The wink face for sure though is a good sign, it might as well be legs spreading.

18. "that" has now been hit. :eek: :p:p

19. Just be like " On you mark, Get Set, Have sex with me "

20. #20 ThatFriendlyGuy, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
    [quote name='"kzle"']"that" has now been hit. :eek: :p:p[/quote]

Congratz! :D