Am i gonna get caught?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gcmsboy, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Came home to find the exterminator leaving and he had sprayed some chemicals for mice and something else. Now my attic is in my room inside of my closet. It's like a little door at the back of my closet. I can remember he went into the main hall closets and stuff and sprayed. But I can't remember if he did all that in my room. I couldn't tell if my stuff had been moved or not.
    I just don't want to be sitting at home and 2 or 3 police show up to take my plant and arrest me.

What's the chance of this happening.

2. So an exterminator comes into your home when you aren't there and may or may not have access to your grow room but you aren't sure..

That's what you just said yeah.

Then yes. You'll be "caught". Probably by you parents.

3. Hmm... You should be fine. The exterminator has more important things to do than be a tattle tail prick face. And if you're that worried, move your plants or some shit, idk. I don't really think he would of cared, even if he did see them.

4. Yeah that's true, but you never know with people. And say he did go to the police. Anyone know what kind of action would have to be took before they could just come look for it?

5. Search warrant. Don't know about your area but there is a $1000.00 reward for tips on grow ops in my state. I would move them or stop growing and wait it out for a few months. Do you live in an apartment, rental? I wouldn't do anything other than a PC grow if you are.

6. That 1000 dollar thing definatly doesn't happen in my state I'm from RI. I'm glad that doesn't happen here as far as I know, that's bullshit. But none of us were there its your call if it was me I would have said can you please show me everywhere you sprayed so I can know. I mean someone in your house knows where exactly he sprays. If he did definatly saw it I mean to me it sounded like you got one plant it depends on the person what he would do most people won't rat but you can never know who will.

7. Yeah, I'm thinking I'm gonna move it off property, it's not worth the risk, I just want to catch a buzz not a dick in my ass. Because we do have a drug hotline and rewards for tips

8. If you have to wonder if you're gonna get busted because someone was just walking in your house, that just means your grow isn't secure enough.

Invest in a lock, trust me, if someone is gonna question you about why your attick is locked, then its probably someone who has no business there....or BS and say its a maintenance closet like I do.

9. My plants are spending the night at a friends house, took the whole setup and all

10. Yea man I would just lay low. Find a better( more secure) setup and go for it!!!!!

11. Okay my plants were doing great untill they spent the night in my friends closet. We couldn't use the fan because it was too loud but we are working on a solution. But these yellow spots appeared on my biggest plant.

Attached Files: