Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I Gonna Be Okay?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AleR, May 19, 2013.

Shit, if you people would actually do that, maybe I'll post my ex-girlfriend's number. And maybe a few from others I don't like. OP is clearly a genius. 

2. You really should not have given your number out, I forgive, the internetz doesn't.

3. Maybe it was laced? With meth or something

4. too many trolls on this thread. *leaves abruptly*

5. Are you ten or something?

6. :ey:  Alright

7. Guys I'm still tripping its getting stronger I'm seeing shapes and colors everywhere

8. Oral stimulation will fix it. Just finger your mouth while snorting BBQ chips. Works every time.

9. Your going to be fine op. On a related side note may I have some of that 14 hour possible hospitalization green? :smoking:  Just kidding......... seriously you will be fine

The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.

10. You'll be fine. You're tripping yourself out lol. Seriously, enjoy it!! I think we all wish we could stay high for 14 hours  :yummy:

11. Fake or not this thread gives me a kick every fucking time hahah

12. Was it laced?!

13. was it laced? wouldve been laced sounds like it and nto you but this other douche you cant fucking over dose on thc you moron i havent smoked in 1 month cus im taking a t break but i ever month i take a t break the first day i can easiley smoke a toke of 50 dollars worth no problem with out have what this guy felt

14. you finna die

15. Mind fuck dude

16. I'm sober now guys that was crazy. I talked to my dealer and he said it wasn't laced. But you never know I paid like 5 bucks for it so really good. I guess everyone can stop saying, "why would a dealer lace weed with a more expensive drug than sell it, makes no sense"
    But I trust my dealer and even if it was laced I don't care that was fun I'm buying more.

17. It's in your head.

18. How the hell was that fun???? You were saying on Page 1 "I'm scared". Doesn't sound like a fun time to me. 
    14 hours doesn't sound like weed at all. 

19. Obviously Faking This Shit.