Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I Gonna Be Okay?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AleR, May 19, 2013.

1. I just called him, this dude isn't kidding, he's fucking zonked out of his mind  :laughing:

2. The better question is, are you sure what you smoked was marijuana? Lol, may it have been laced with something?

That's the only scenario I can think of.

3. You'll only scare him by saying things like that, i talked to him on the phone and he was acting just like i was my first time.

No, i'll scare him if I call him right now and say "We've come for you, my son" in a pedo voice

5. Okay you should describe how you feel exactly and what exactly you smoked- cause I have never heard of being that high longer than a couple hours.

Drink water, eat something, keep people around you if you can. most likely you're going to be okay.

6. must have been good shit

7. I smoke weed that all I know I don't know the name of it. But I feel giggly I'm energetic numb slow it awesome though

8. yeah, you should not smoke anymore. And please stay off these forums too! Thank you.

9. Must be some heady shit. You'll be fine though. Play some video games, watch cat videos on youtube, watch a good movie(I bet you'd love the "Tron:Legacy" in your current state of stonededness) have something to eat, drink some water, do some push-ups and other fun exercises. Make sure to stay hydrated though. Water's amazing but in reasonable moderation, I liked to call it earth juice when I was a youngin. 

Enjoy the high and before you toke again consult your doctor about your family medical history. 

Have fun and be safe Brosidon King of the Broceans. 

10. [​IMG]

11. I might take a few minutes out of every day just to come into this thread an lmao at that pic!^^

12. And this is why you should never do crack kids...

13. Are you sure you smoked actual weed and not some fake stuff? That might be your problem...

14. My reaction to this thread - 

[​IMG]

15. Hey guys I just slept now I'm sober idk what kind of weed it was but I think it lasted long because my friend told me it had been sitting in a baggy for like 3 weeks and before I smoked it the bud had a really strong smell.

16. obvious troll...

Pretty apparent after you he says hes been high for 14 hours.

17. #38 G4Grassdetta, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
    Lol...I've had edible highs that long. But just smoking 1 joint? Nowhere close

18. OP Made a hilarious mistake, he gave us his phone number. Expect prank calls, spam and anything else the internet sends your way.

19. yeah bro, maybe youre overdosing. one time i was high for a week straight before i came down