Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I Gonna Be Okay?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AleR, May 19, 2013.

1. So I smoked a lil joint nd it's been 14hrs and I'm still high and its getting stronger again. I didn't smoke anymore nd my parents said they might need to take me to the hospital.
    This is my 1st time and I haven't slept yet.
    Can this go on for days? Help me.

2. A little joint got you high for 14 hours? Lucky guy.

That must be a new record.

To answer your question, If you dont have underlying conditions and arent taking any other medications that could actually be the source of the problem, you should be fine.

Just relax buddy. Time slows down when you are medicated.

3. umm like that's kewl I just have a hard time relaxing I'm full of energy nd my parents wont let me go outside and see the flowers so yea man are you sure its a record or something gone wrong

4. You'll be fine boy. Don't go to the hospital, thats dumb. Just eat a hearty meal, exercise, and sleep and you'll be fine.

5. This doesn't strike me as a medical user.

6. 14 hours? im sorry but i just dont find this belivable...just dosnet seem right for a small joint. and your first time smoking im going to assume you dont have that quaility of Bud Ither. I dont know you will be fine if you somehow are that stoned after 14 hours..

Well, I cant say anything with 100% certainty. However, I have not heard of someone being high for so long off a little joint.

8. umm like that's kewl I just have a hard time relaxing I'm full of energy nd my parents wont let me go outside and see the flowers so yea man are you sure its a record or something gone wrong

9. no. you most likely wont be ok

10. can u call me I'm scared 208-313-9957

11. @[member="Bumbaclat"]

Haha, I know what you are saying buddy. I just dont like the word "high" for describing the state of being medicated, even if the person is clearly only doing so for recreational purposes.

12. Nope you will not be ok. You parents will watch as you burn in hell with care bears stoking the eternal flame which will boil your brains like clam chowder at 3:30 am in the morning.

13. R u calling me I'm scared dude

14. THC overdose!!!!

No buddy you'll be fine. THC can stay in your system as long as 24 hours depending on your diet. With a bit of sleep and exercise the next day you'll feel rejuvenated and energetic again.

15. Yes but don't answer, I will not respond.

16. okay thank you I'm gonna try to Saturday in bed but I can't fall aslleep so yea

Im sorry buddy, I can't. I must remain slightly anonymous.

I wish I could.  You will be fine though. You don't need me.

18. but I need someone to talk to I wont ask ur name

You will be fine. You have a whole community to talk to on here, even though some of the people are jerks.

Additionally, you should consider taking your number off your previous post.