Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I gonna be clean in time?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cashmoneybruh, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Hello friends,

I used to smoke heaaavy, like all day all night type deal; however, I had to stop for my career. I stayed clean for ~220 days, and then i caved in like a dummy. Took 4 dabs, and a handful of puffs from the wax pen, maybe like 8 or so. I'm looking to be clean roughly 90 days from now, so I think ill be alright, but the lack of peace of mind is gettin to me. Let me know what ya'll think with your experiences.

2. oh and also, i forgot to add, the first time I quit, it took me around 50 days to start passing at home 50 ng/ml tests. That was after smokin/dabbin day n night for maybe like 3-4 years.

3. Fuck yeah you'll be fine mate. Weed takes time to build up. If your clean and smoke a spliff it's gon in a few days.
    Just lingers for months if youve been blasting for years.

4. Aha awesome, thanks brother. I suppose i couldn't help but be worried. Love the ganja, but the stress and no peace of mind when taking the risk is just not worth lmao.

5. I get tested all the time mate. Just saliva strips though so as long as you're not stoned at the time it's cool. I've passed them like 4 hours after smoking about
    0.3g.
    No piss testing where I work :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. daamnn u lucky bruh. Once i get started at this new spot, im gonna be urine tested quite frequently :/ but whatever tho. Sounds like you got a solid gig goin on ahaha

Keep smokin playa :bongin:

7. Yeah it's kushdie like. Company owner knows we all smoke. Doesn't mind us having a spliff before work as long as we don't smoke during.

8. Ummmmmm, hiring?

Asking for a friend.........

9. Sadly not. Got 3 years work secured for me though :)