Am I going crazy?

Discussion in 'General' started by POWskier, Nov 29, 2012.

1. So I had this dream and my friend said this thing on the phone and said the same exeact thing today on a phone. The thing is it was something completely random about shipping a gift to his sisters adress and I have never heard his sisters adress before except in my dream. it makes no sense and im trying to wrap my head around it I have had this shit happen to me multiple times but I was doubt full, thinking it is a coincidence. its crazy as fuck not sure what to think of it. Are we in some sort of reality where our brain wave frequencies are able to tap into futuristic time barriers durring rem sleep allowing people to peak into the future? Who knows crazy as fuck though. I really don't know what to think of this its like reality, is becoming some entire different understanding to me. This is starting to weird me the fuck out. Has anyone had dreams or experiences like this?

2. in the future we know how to travel through time, but only in dreams. Your future self must have sent this message back in time in your dream to warn you that Bruce Willis will eventually go back in time and be killed by his younger self, ending the cycle of shitty movies forever

3. I'm full of doubt, too.

I've never experienced this but I wouldn't doubt it. We know so little about the world around us.

4. #4 Mill, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
    We are beings in the third dimension and we are also astral which is essentially the 4th dimension and then theres the Ethereal state so yes we are multi-dimentional and dreams are a way of this communication as is meditation.

Ive seen a multi dimensional being project itself into my dimension and open my door. It scared the shit out of me. I thought it was a demon for the longest time. Aliens, multi dimensional species do exist and they are more advanced than us. We are capable to use their technology such as anti gravity and free energy but its suppressed by the govt and secret govt. for monetary and power benefits.

Time to change! You just have to fully wake.

5. I get this all the time...
    At many points in my life i have been convinced it is possible that i dreamed this entire life before i could speak...
    There are times when almost nothing in unfamiliar...
    Sometimes a phrase
    Sometimes a conversation
    A moment...
    I have dreamed this before...
    lived this before...
    Dreamed this last night....

Of coarse i have these spikes and waves in my brain patterns that the general public do not share...
    they cause at times...my dreams to mix into my waking thoughts...
    not such a bad symptom at all...
    Vivid memory like/dream like visions...
    Whole other worlds reach out to me from the same parts of my brain which have me believing i dreamed this shit before....

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4qYox-Gb70"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4qYox-Gb70[/ame]

7. I feel this way too often too. Very crazy feeling

8. It has been a crazy life....

9. Yeah definatly.. Ive had deja vu where I know for a FACT I either dreamed or lived the moment at a different time or dimension.

10. I've heard a theory that sometimes we will have a memory similar to what we are experiencing, but our mind can't recall the memory so it goes to the next closest memory, what we experienced half a second before

11. There are times it hits me hard enough to cause me to need to step back...
    Times it comes with music only i can hear...and feel..
    Times it comes with visions
    I could go on....

Yet there are also times it vibrates slowly behind everything...
    When it is subtle....yet constant...

There are dreams i remember from before i could speak...
    I spoke to a dream analyst on a tv show...nightmares decoded...
    I tell him a dream from before i could speak...
    He tells me it was infact a prophecy of my entire life....

For what its worth...

12. Another vivid de ja vu experience happened to me after I took a very large gravity bong hash hit. For me at the moment it was almost to intense for me to handle I just sat and thought about what had just happened for ten minutes trying to find an answer. That was something else though I literally felt as though reality as I new it had shifted completely and I was now present in a new alternate world. My friends had to convince me that I probably didn't have de ja vu just because I started worrying about what life and reallity really is. It has happened to me plenty of times and I have know decided that it is real. Not just my mind playing tricks on me.

13. i remember i met up with some friends for a smoke session...before smoking i somehow lost conciousness - went into a lucid dream state? felt drugged everything went blank

i woke up in my bed the next day. i asked friends what happened that night and they told me i was leaving and fell down the stairs. i suspected them of lacing my bud and never inhaling....

Believe me i've questioned my reality way too many fucking times.

14. I have had a very similar experience. I don't know what it means but I do believe there is something to it.

15. What in the name of fuck, I want the weed you guys are smoking

16. Ok now that just sounds like you were pretty baked

17. No, you're not going crazy.

I thought i was going crazy around April thinking about the nature of the universe too much. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that almost nothing can be known for certain.

I'd suggest reading Plato's account of the death of Socrates. Powerful conversations about what truth is and what we actually know to be true (not much). Very humbling read.

18. iIf i wasn't on my phone i would post links...
    All of this is common among people with temporal lobe issues...
    Minor spike wave discharge from the temporal lobe could account for most....possibly all the shit in this thread...
    Especially our blade falling down the stairs...
    ever have blackouts?
    Once in my life my roommates came to me and said they were worried i mite be schizophrenic...said i would act all fucked up and out of character ...and not remember after...
    i ignored them...didn't believe them...

19. #19 POWskier, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012

Oh for sure man. I look into that book. I look at everything so differently, life, our planet, the universe, whether there is life after death. If I get very high this is where my mind will wander and I will sit in silence thinking about these thing this future seeing stuff has confused me way more and gotten me farther away form trying to decipher what we call life.

20. Thats interesting. I have never blacked out though.