Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I getting too high ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bannanamannn, Jun 14, 2017.

1. I have a low tolerance and have only been smoking for about a couple months, only a couple times a week. Lately when I smoke I have horrible comedowns. When I smoke I finish the entire bowl cause I don't want to waste weed. A few days ago I smoked a blunt with 1 other friend and then took a bong hit. We then went to the mall after smoking and I couldn't remember anything, recognize where I was in the mall, and it felt like a hardcore dream. My sex drive was crazy also. The comedown was shit. I had a migraine and fell asleep, and got motion sickness while laying down. I take multiple hits after my first feeling of being high. Is this a normal high or am I overdoing it? Today I smoked a bowl while watching devin & mac go to highschool and ended up sleeping for 4 hours while not being able to focus on the movie. Any input is appreciated!!

Attached Files:

2. How is not smoking an entire bowl wasting weed? It's not going to magically disappear from the bowl if you don't smoke it all. Just load up a small bowl take a couple hits and see how that works out for you. I've been smoking for a few years and I keep my tolerance low and enjoy just taking a few hits rather than getting totally annihilated myself. I like to find the sweet spot where I'm high and I'm feeling good but I'm not so high that I feel too fucked up.

3. Do you think it's laced?

4. Oops sorry, no. Would probably try smoking less at a time and see how you feel from the high after it settles in. Otherwise maybe like you mentioned 'tolerance', and your body doesn't agree with it.

5. So it isn't laced? How come your post got removed?

6. Breaking forum guidelines :/ discussion of other drugs.

I doubt anyone goes to the effort or expense to lace bud though. Try another strain and find out.