Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i getting ripped? OG Kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigSark, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Im buying weed tommorow from my friend. Ive bought from her before and she gave me really good Purple Kush, 1.5 g's for $30. It was really good and i was happy since she weighed it and in Grand Rapids, all the dealers are trying to scam you and its hard to come across a legit dealer. Today she said she could sell me 2 G's of OG Kush for $50 tommorow, idk if its legit because i know that its hard to come by especially in Grand Rapids, MI and ik dealers say its OG Kush to get more money. Do you think shes ripping me? (ps i havent seen it yet) This is in Grand Rapids, Mi. THANKS :wave: