Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I getting ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McStabby, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Hey all, I guess you could say I'm new to smoking. I've smoked like 3 or 4 times over the past 6 months, and I've never bought any of it myself. Infact, I don't think any of it even got me "high", none of it looked very high quality anyway though.

Anyway, my friend's hooking me up some time this week with some high mids, and all I've got is $70 on me.

He says he's getting an ounce and will get me 11g for $70. I've been looking shit up, and I see people getting ounces of mids for $100. I live in PA, and I'm hoping I'm not getting ripped here.

What do you guys think? Also, off-topic, should I try and make a homemade bong, or get some rolling papers and roll?

2. Where i'm from, we can get about 8Gs for $70 (£45-£50) maximum, i live in London and prices are changing quite a bit lately (mostly weed prices going up). If it looks good, and looks like a decent quantity, 11G should cover the palm of your hand at least.

Good luck, oh and get some rolling papers and tell your mate to teach you how to roll if you cant. Try making a homemade bong aswell - after all... you have enough weed.

3. #3 spazx, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    new york isnt that far off and we have the ounce of mids for $100 deal here, 11 grams for 70 isnt too bad, thats roughly 6 dollars per gram,
    also do both the bong and papers, rolling a joint is always fun but if you just wanna smoke one bowl or something the bong is a great choice

4. I would say go with the homeade bong unless you can already roll nice joints.

5. Homemade bongs are especially fun, you can be as creative as you want to be. I have bongs made out of Orangina drink bottles, laboratory glassware, even a PVC pipe bong.

6. 11G for something between 100-70 &`$$? so u pay something like 7-10$ a G thats ok for me here in german u pay normal 10 euro for 1 G weed and in the Nederlands u get 2G for 5$ and u pay 5$ and the qualiti is most of the time good :)

7. Thanks guys, I'll keep what you said in mind. I'm probably going to just make a homemade bong and practice making joints as well, hopefully by the time I've used the entire box I'll be able to make a decent joint.