Am I getting ripped off?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Teslaley, Dec 7, 2018.

1. #1 Teslaley, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    :/

2. Are u using a little vape pin or a big mod. Maybe u are burning to high of Watts or temps?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. wow, yeah mate, we can really be helpful with that description, i mean your asking the question, so you already know the answer subconciously or you wouldnt have come on here in the first place, next time maybe try a picture

im not sure how this comes off, need my morning J xD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. need a pic

6. I definitely tried to post a picture...but obviously, I’m too high.

7. #7 Teslaley, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    ||

Attached Files:

8. If it is 97% THC - It should put you on your ass!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. what this guy said ^^ xD

and the way you managed to not post a picture is the proof xD

10. Well the burnt taste would be a old or bad wick. The oil appears to be clear distillate which is what I smoke as well. Always 90% and above. Get them for like $20 a g and love the sour patch kids one he makes. Found out you can find way better stuff outside of dispensaries for way less.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 koruptyg, Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    I'm not sure how you guys measure the THC percentage but according to me that isn't possible. Good shatter tends to be 75%+ and that is as pure as it gets and it is solid. I see no way that you can retain that by diluting it with some kind of e-juce.

Top shelf shatter (80-90%) prices tend to be around 20-40/g in legal states, weight this against your cartage price.

If you have a 1 ml bottle, and they put in 1g of 80% shatter, you are at 40%. If they put in 2ml juice, you are at ~27%. This is still pretty high, considering that top shelf hash tends to be around 30-40%. Meaning you should still feel it quite good after .4-.8 ml, compare against that.

Pen config is hard and has too many variables so sadly I can't comment on that. But like other people have said, tends to be wick, temperatures or coil. Smoke 1/5th of the tank in 10-15 min intervals and see what it does to you. When you get high as fuck, you have most likely smoked .2-.5 g of 70-90% shatter depending on your tolerance.

Edit:
    Edited the "math" and numbers for clarity.

• Like Like x 1
  12. okay well have you felt the general effects of indica like tiredness and other bullshit why the fuck did you buy indica haha nah but i hope you werent it's the worst feeling

13. Supreme is a clothing brand those cartridges are trash geared toward black market and teenagers