Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i getting ripped off?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ColorsNstuff, Mar 13, 2013.

1. I pay 20 for a gram of this stuff and I thought that was normal, but after reading some forums I hear people buy a gram of good for 10! Im starting to think I might be getting ripped off.
    Let me know if you guys this this bud is worth it.

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty good, but prices vary depending on where you live

3. Prices are different everywhere. I pay 20$ a gram. But buy in bulk, it's a lot cheaper.

4. How much do you pay for a gram?

5. The better question is where do you live?

6. I live in Louisiana

7. Grams around here go for 15

8. Where is here?

9. I get g's for 20 by me

10. It is a beautiful bud, I wouldn't mind dropping a 20 for it. It all depends on your location though. I wouldn't pay more than 25 for that if it even if it does smoke as good as it looks.

11. price depends on origin just like most other produce.

12. Florida

13. what kind is it looks like its got some purp in it.

14. I think my dealer made up the name but he sai it was called "mardi gras purp"

15. Please elaborate

16. Smoke it, then decide if you'll spend $20 again.

I get good stuff in tulsa for about 20 a gram. If you got ripped off at least it's just twenty bucks.

17. Twenty a gram is pretty standard. Next time buy an eighth for 45-60$

18. I'm here in Washington state and donate $3 :)

19. Dude here's some free advice unless you live in a mmj state or have a really good hook up meaning dealers buy from the guy you get from 20 a gram is standard. Don't go crazy trying to get the best price every time it more or less going to be the same price buy 1/4 or more and u will save but enjoy that shit man so what u paid 5 dollars more thats just the cost of ig being illegal..

20. a seasoned toker should know the prices in their area