Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I getting ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YoloMan, Apr 29, 2012.

1. I'm new to toking and I'm getting 5 joints of some reggie from a friend for 50 bucks. Is this a good amount or am I getting ripped off? :confused:

2. you are getting RIPPED off.

Guess it depends on how fat the joints are? How much you pay for bud around your area?

I dont dig the pre rolled bud though :confused_2:

3. were bouts you from? hard to tell otherwise.

4. Pretty much what he said. You are definately being taken extreme advantage of.

5. Well the ting is I really don't know how much bud goes for around my area. And I don't know how to roll joints. (I'm such a failure)

6. Missouri

7. Personally, I would be skeptical of a person trying to sell me 5 pre rolls packed with reggie for 50 bucks. Ask if he has the dank, or knows where its at. Otherwise, I would avoid that deal.

8. He could have even fluffed it with some shake or tobacco. Just be cautious. If you want to learn how to roll a joint, theres a lot of tutorials all over the Internet. I learned from YouTube :p

9. If each joint had 1 gram in it then you would be fine.

10. How much would be a reasonable price for this then?

11. If its reggie then 2 or 3 bucks a joint

12. for 5 joints pre-rolled with low quality bud, I guess I wouldn't pay more then $20 for that :confused_2:

13. Assuming each joint has a full gram of reggie (there's probably less, but for argument's sake), then you're looking at 5 grams. 5 grams of reggie goes for around $20-$30 in my area. Besides, there's a damn good chance the joints contain little, if any weed mixed with something else such as tobacco.

My suggestion is to not go through with the deal and try to buy weed by itself. A gram of high-grade weed will run you $20. And considering you're (presumably) a new toker, 1 gram of good weed will do you just fine.

14. -Sigh- Ok, I can't believe my bro would try to rip me off like this. D:

15. never good having a middle man go get it for you, try blag your friend for his number.

16. grow ya own

17. Tell him you're getting a cheap pipe from a friend, or you're gonna make one, and that you'd like them torn down instead if he wouldn't mind. If he says no and refuses to sell you just the bud, somethings up

18. So should I just buy like a quarter of this stuff instead of getting pre-rolled?

19. [quote name='"YoloMan"']-Sigh- Ok, I can't believe my bro would try to rip me off like this. D:[/quote]

Well he might or might not be. Just think like a dealer would. Why else would someone sell 5 grams (or so they make it look like) for 50 bucks prerolled? They just tryin to make money. They wouldn't make any money that way, unless they grew it.

20. oh an even if the joints are 1g +, you're still getting ripped if it's reg. Just tell him no thanks, and look for someone better; they're out there