Am I getting pimped?

Discussion in 'General' started by danteD, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Long time no post. I'm in the military at yet another tech school. One of my teachers has her niece or cousin (who is 17) coming in to visit and she wants me (who is 21) to "show her a good time". At first I was like ok (not like I really have a choice), but over the past week she keeps telling me random things like: the legal age of consent in TX is 17, you're about to meet the love of your life, and some sexual innuendos. This is public knowledge and most of the guys in class are excited for me, but I keep getting the feeling that something is fishy. I know they both come from a town with population less than 1,000 and I was thinking that maybe she wants her to "bag" a military guy. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I just get a weird feeling. Essentially if I refuse I can guarantee my life be a living hell for the next year. she gets in Monday, if that helps. \\

I'm curious about your guys opinions.

2. Sounds like a perfect situation. A young, but legal girl wants you pretty badly, and you get in trouble if you DON'T fuck her.

What's the problem?

3. That came to mind for me as well, also, with all the sexual innuendos do you think she may be fat/ugly?

4. Exactly how i see it
    I mean nobody says you have to marry her...just show her a good time:ey:

5. Cough, cough

6. True. If she's fat/ugly, just say you're saving it for marriage.

7. or tell her you`ve got crabs or something equally horrible and watch her run he,he:bolt:

8. Pics when available

9. Slip and dip :cool:

10. just hope she's hot, tap that!!!!

remember, you don't have to fall in love.

11. Alright at first i thought this was a story about a girl whos teacher, is trying to make her sleep with other men for money.

Turns out i miss read it lol. - it took me 1 awhole minute to type that sentance.

But yeah man the trip to keeping all your stuff in divorce, put all your money and assets into a family trust.
    Basicly a family trust is, 'In the event of your death all your money and assets will be given to your next of kin'. If you want to do this go talk to a lawer and he will get it sorted.

So basically you put your assets and money into this trust and you "borrow" your money and assets through the family trust. (so if you get maried all your stuff is in the trust and it does not belong to you. so if she divorces you and she wants half of your stuff, technically you own nothing! SO SHE GETS SHIT ALL!!!!AHAHAHAH

i know a guy who has done this and on EVERYTHING he "owns" they have a stamp on them that says, (and im using a fake name here)
    'John Brewer, Family trust'

So yeah thats the trick.
    Also i dont why the fuck i just wrote all that shit

12. Because you're a romantic at heart and would like nothing more then to see this turn out in marriage?

13. Yea there are plenty of ways to avoid banging her if she's an uggo but if she's cute I would tap it.

14. na man im just really stoned and my mind started floating man. Im not keen on getting married ae.

15. your call man, i dont think i could do it, 17 and 21 isnt that big of a gap, but im 25 and i dont want anything to do with a 17 year old girl, i like me some woman.

16. Use a condom. She could be looking for a guy to attach herself to

17. If she's hot get her to sign a consent form and then fuck her silly lol

18. As long as you cover your dick you're good to go dude! I've known a psycho-bitch who purposely lied about being on birth control to trap one of my friends. Go have some fun, get your hole, it doesn't have to be serious dude.

19. #20 Luvs2splooj, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2011
    [​IMG]
    just
    [​IMG]