Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I getting nothing but indica?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kneelforneal, Apr 8, 2010.

1. I buy from my dealer every once in a while. $30, he brought be a nice amount. The smell, a sweet, fuel-like smell. I smoke it once a day for the past 5 days.

Every time after I smoked it, I went to the pool next door and stood in the water then layed out. I feel relaxed. If I stare at something, I zone out for what feels like for hours but its only a few minutes. I go home, and play computer games and have a hard time with my reflexes. So I get off and sit on the couch. And I fall asleep for 5 hours.

I did that every day for the past 5 days. Now, if I smoked too much, everything would get really loud and I'd feel really heavy and I'd get paranoid for about 45 minutes, then I just deal with it and fall asleep right after. I'm an occassional smoker, I only smoked every day this week because its spring break.

I'm assuming its Indica? I really want to try some that gets me going and moving. Should I start asking for something more uplifting, or is this all I'm going to get?

2. Most stuff you buy will do this do you , partly because it may have indica properties , and partly because they let the buds mature for a long time to get more weight thus resulting in more amber trich's , thus resulting in a more "couch lock" type stone.

I love the heady high you get from more sativa dominant strains and also from clear/cloudy trich's , you can function normally , but you are deep in thought and comtemplation after a bowl. You are more creative and you dont pass out, gotta love it.

3. #3 KoolaidZombies, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2010
    Sounds like it. 90% of the weed you find will be Indica because of it's commercial value.

4. good post bromontana but its also about tolerance and different people. I smoke daily, usually 4-5 huge bong rips and a couple bowls here and there, and when I hotbox with my friends who arent lightweights and smoke probably two times a day, we all smoke the same shit I hook up, and Im always energetic as fuck. I can work, school, any bullshit, I work out all the time stoned as fuck, I fully function on it, and they just want to chill. And one of em pointed it out, that I always drive, and shit because I dont get tired. IDk, my $.02 :smoke:

5. Agreed , tolerances do effect people like that . I just assume everyone smokes like us and has a high tolerance. :smoke:

I guess I'm a connoisseur ! :rolleyes: