Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i getting fucked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bassistheshit2, Aug 23, 2011.

1. so there's this sketchy mother fucker i'm trying to buy from today. I never buy more than a gram from this guy cause he's that sketchy but today i decide to be daring and get 2. i asked him if he had weed and he told me that he'd meet me then get it and then find me again. so i say fine, give me the money and he says he'll meet me in 15 minutes. well that was more than an hour ago. after like half an hour i text him asking if he got it and he texted me bback another half hour later saying he's waiting at his house for him. I JUST WANT MY WEED.

2. Don't front people money.

3. get a bat and mess him up.

4. Why is a middle man involved in a $20 trade?? confused

5. Yeah this, and you probably wont ever see the weed.
    Sorry, at least its only 2 g's

6. you didnt add the stoner variable, that is no matter what amount of time they say it will take times that number by 4.20 and add that to your original time. 15 mins X 4.20=63 mins. You should have your bud any moment now.

7. I can't help you here, does your butt hurt? If so, you may have been fucked.

Never front money, you wont get fucked. Well you still could, just not as rough.

8. swear to god my old dealer, D did that with precision every single time i bought

9. Yeah dont front money I fronted some guy I knew at school money one time so he could meet his dealer and buy weed for me and they skimped my shit out and smoked about half my stuff. I was inexperienced then so I didnt know any better but yeah never front people money.

10. Scary how accurate it is sometimes.

11. Green for green! I get my shit from a middle man too but she knows I aint fronting any cash so she better front it herself or pay for it first!

12. Madmike got them bitches under control. :cool: