Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I getting fucked over?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ClownFireBlunt, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Hi today I gave one of my friends $60 so he could pick up a quarter for me and meet me in an hour to give it to me. He invited me to hangout and smoke with him later that night too. That was 4 hours ago and he's not answering my texts or when I called him. Is he fucking me over and do you have any ideas that could help me get back at him? Thanks

2. #2 Deleted member 629842, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    Wouldn't suggest revenge, not the type of thing that we talk about here.

Perhaps there was a delay through his dealer or something. Don't automatically assume the worst.

Just keep trying him every hour or so.

Best of luck OP, keep us posted.

[​IMG]

3. Just because you have access to the internet doesn't mean you should post stupid shit.

4. what herb turf said if he dosnt get back to you then you guys are no longer friends and you dont speak to him anymore

5. living well is the best revenge 👽

🐜

6. I'd call the cops and explain the situation!

7. yeah i wouldn't suggest jumping straight to revenge. You never know he could of lost his phone or a number of other things. I agree with the just keep calling him every hour or so. If he doesn't return with weed or your money you two are obviously no longer friends and you should be more careful who you give your money to.

8. Well if he was your "friend" you will hear from him eventually. Keep us updated.

9. #9 killset, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
    How are people on the internet supposed to know if he's fucking you. Maybe there was an emergency or a reason he can't answer, maybe he's fucking you, maybe he got busted w/ your weed and is sitting in a cop car...... Who knows. All I can tell you is people who don't know you or your friend can't help you figure it out.....only speculate

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I don't think so Tim.

11. Update: still no response from him. He has an iPhone and so do I so I know for a fact that he has read my messages. I'm pretty sure he is just fucking me over.. Thanks for everyone who gave actual advice!

12. If you were smart you would know the number one rule of deals. You get the green before handing over the money. You deserved it. Noobie

Sent from my 306SH using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Lol

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Look at it like this, for $60 you found out what this guy is all about. You now know not to trust him with anything.

That's pretty cheap if you ask me.