Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i getting fucked by my dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by XJuniorStonerX, Nov 2, 2010.

1. ive only bought from one guy before and usually just smoke with friends that got some bud but thats changing. he got me like 1/5 oz for 100 bucks. and i bought a 5 sack a couple months ago and it was like 1/4-1/2 of a bowl are his prices jacked up or are they normal. also can i get prices and measurements for schwag, mids and dank.

2. Did you actually weigh the sack? 1/4 for 100 bucks is standard. Might have been a bit short though. As for the 5 sack, i wouldnt bother hitting most dealers up for anything less than a dub unless your cool with em theyr either gonna ignore you or fuck you over.

and in my area, I only get dank and its 20-g 50-1/8 100-1/4 so on n so forth

3. have set prices, dont be all over with them

4. this is how it is for me as well

5. get a scale or ask him to weigh it out in front of you. and don't mess with middle mans

6. that depends man, how does you ass feel?

7. ^ does your butthole feel loose, wet, or just different in anyway? if yes, then you probaply got fucked by your dealer to answer your question

8. in all honesty you're getting fucked regardless. most herb is too pricey as it is. someone's gettin their money.

9. everyone in this country is getting fucked by their dealers in some way or another. even dealers are getting fucked by their dealers or else no one wud make any money

10. $100 for 5.6 grams is alright, I just don't understand why you wouldn't ask for a 1/4 for like $120

11. Have I been living in a cave or are Canadian prices just way more reasonable? $100 for a quarter is a rip off if I ever heard one. I would never pay more than $80 for a quarter, and that's if it's dank.

Also note I'm not using BC prices as a guide, I'm using rural Saskatchewan prices.

12. Freakin' Canadians and your denim suits!!!

13. Yeah it's expensive in this area. Out of everyone I know nobody gets dank for less than $50 an eighter. Also I've noticed nobody around here knows what strain anything is. You californians are always talking about your grand daddy purp and all we get in Indiana is "chronic"

14. Ive heard of worse deals. He might warm up to you the more you buy from him.

15. NY prices for sour diesel or any other name strain.

1 gram $20
    3.5 g (1/8) $50
    7 g (1/4) $90 - 100

16. Pittsburgh Headies Prices:
    20/g
    50/8th
    90/4th