Am i gettin BUSTED???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Bluntsmoker420, Mar 26, 2004.

1. OK yesterday these 4 kids on out side on my yard and they were smokin up and the cops pulled around and everyone ran but these 2 kids got caught and game my name and my friends name sayin we were part of it when we were in side my house the whole time this is happening. These kids gave my name out and said i did it when i wasnt even out wit them when all this happend? Is my house gonna get a vist by the cops or do i needd to just stop talkin to kids who rat ppl out?

IM really paraniod now think im gettin in trouble?

2. Depending on how much trouble the kids got in, theres a chance you might get a phone call or a knock on the door from the police.

No need to stress out though, you were inside the whole time. You have no control over what kids do outside of your house.

3. just hid your shit good for now, until it blows over.

4. I would take it a little further than hiding. I would straight out have my house clean. Sure it was just some little kids they busted, but they have your name, and who knows, they might actually do a search. I would take the extra step to get a someone to hold whatever you have.

5. How would the cops ever get a warrant?

"Uhm, yea we need a warrant because some kids were smoking pot outside this other kids house."

They only search houses of suspected dealers.

6. I would CLEAN HOUSE immediately.....only keep what can physically eat.

7. Sounds alot like a thread I helped out with yesterday...

Go here and make sure to follow the links I posted from Norml's site about your rights. And also remember to never answer any type of police questions without a lawyer present.

http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37185

Grasscity Deals Near You