Am I fucked?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Newklear, Sep 11, 2009.

1. I've been out of high school for a while, but can a school do random drug testing like that? I know if you play sports then you sign a consent form at the beginning of the season, but if your just a student, I don't think they have the right to do that. I may be totally wrong. Alot has changed in the 10 years I've been out of school.

2. Your safe homie. Cops cant go thru your phone like that. Your friends parents on the other hand can go thru their phone. Thats what fucked you. The cops cant use that shit.

3. they cant straight suspend you for failing a drug test. that doesnt mean anything. if they caught you doing it at school thats different.

its not against the law to attend a school when you have smoked weed in the past 30 days..

4. so im guessing your under 18?

5. Your right, I'm not too educated on the consequences of failing drug tests at school, since I've never been drug tested or anything of the sort.

I'm aware that it isn't against the law to attend school with weed in your system, but it is against the law to smoke weed. As I stated before, I just don't want my Dad to find out about it, because I value the relationship I have with him and he is very anti-drug.

6. I went to T1, its pretty much a program before first grade and after kindergarten that lasts a year, making me 18.

7. No where close my friend, it would be impossible for any legal or bad situation to come your way for any of this.

8. Well, thanks for all the help, friends. I've gotten what I needed from this thread.

9. just say someone took your phone and texted him
    there is no way to prove it wrong
    then again, our rights are fucked

10. Loco parentis is some serious bullshit.

11. Just say kpin is a strain of weed if your mom happens to ask. Otherwise you should be fine, legal wise.

12. I will tell you the same thing, I say to everyone who gets fucked over like this. NEVER TEXT ABOUT DRUGS YOU DUMBASS.

13. Just hide all of your drug shit and deny everything.
    You will be all right.

14. Lay low for a while and don't keep drugs of any kind in your house and you'll be fine, you can't be arrested over a fucking text message, only possession.

15. since you never actually got the kpins just say you were bullshitting to look cool. you may get the "drugs arent cool" speech from your parents but thats better than getting it from a cop that just has the law in mind and not your feelings.

also since you never got the pills they have no case against you in court. the school cant do anything because there is no proof that your plans have credibility, and if they do take action apeal to the school board with the arguement that is was just a ruse to get street cred.

16. man. there is NO WAY ur gettin fucked at all. most problem will be parentinvolved. unless you already dabble with other shit and dont got shit on u at the time, the pigs cant get u for shit.

but man, at the same time, if they are ta get ya they can get ya fer nothin naah mean.

i think your straight