am I fucked?

Discussion in 'General' started by Everett, Sep 20, 2012.

1. 4 days ago I got notice of a warrant for me in California bcuz of probation violation for a dui that happened 3 years ago. Currently I'm in Oklahoma. I have court here in Oklahoma in a couple weeks for a drunk in public. What do yu think the chances are that they see I have a warrant for my arrest in cali and they arrest me right there in court? Apparently cali wants to put me in jail for 4 months lol. I'm stressed as fuck. My lawyer said that if Oklahoma sees I have a warrant for me in cali that they could hold me and cali would have to come get me and bring me back.

2. Your lawyer is correct.

3. They'll probably see it man.

And what your lawyer said is correct as far as I know.

The question is whether the California people are going to drive halfway across the country to get you (or bring you back).

They may, they may not.

4. Not the smartest tool eh?

States talk nowadays.

Aint 1976 anymore boys

5. Get the fuck outa the country man.

6. hate to tell ya , if theres a warrant for you , they will get you

7. Your fucked

8. your fucked hardcore man! have fun in jail!!

9. Your butthole will go from this big "•" to this big "O", have fun in jail

10. Lots of fucking assholes here huh

11. Won't matter for you pretty soon anyways..:wave:

12. Maybe you should stop making retarded decisions.

13. It sounds like someone needs to learn to stay the fuck away from alcohol...

14. We tend to do that, sorry bro.

This really sucks, sorry to see this happen. Were people, we fuck up, mistakes are made, shit happens. Hope to see you sometime soon although I don't have any clue what kind of time you can get for this... But to answer your question, you are probably fucked. Enjoy your time before going away, is your best bet.

And I apologize for everybody else being a dick. Only on Grass City can we have people who claim to represent peace and kindness turn around and harass somebody who came to them for help. Nobody here takes anything seriously, and it is a little obnoxious.

Oh well, no use in worrying about it, some people just aren't meant for intelligent conversation. Best of luck homie.

Peace Blade :smoke:

15. [quote name='"Everett"']Lots of fucking assholes here huh[/quote]

Soon your asshole will be receiving a fucking.

16. I hear Mexico is nice. :p

17. Yeah, nice and shitty.

:p

18. the only advice I can give you is don't drop the soap or else you'll get your asshole pounded I jail bro haha

19. Just spend a few days down there, and then sneak back into the US as an illegal immigrant with a new identity.

Ta-da!

20. Just face the consequences, you arent gonna get butt fucked its a dui, im not sure how harsh the penalties for it are in cali/oklahoma.