Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i Fucked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankerThanDank, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Today I made spicy jerk chicken rice and shrimp for dinner, well it turns out that the chicken was not cooked fully to the bone . Some little parts were quite red, I didn't eat much of the red but do u guys think I'm gonna get sick?

2. Mad Chicken Disease!

3. You will be fine... Lol.

4. Cancer!!! I suggest you get your self a pound of nug ASAP and start cheefin away as fast as possible!!

5. Man, I'd throw it up if I were you. Get your finger down your throat....

6. Well I am not quite sure how to say this,but yes will be absolutely not just perfectly unfine.

7. Hahaha, i thought it was something serious. Worse comes to worst you throw up then become fine.

8. yea dude, look up a little thing called Salmonella...

9. If it was in the oven for awhile at a high temp your okay. If those parts were still cold then I'd be cautious.

10. i guess we'll see :smoking::wave:

11. It was bbq and I think I'm ok

12. That's how everyone feels....before they die.ha ha ha.

13. Hope you dont get chicken aids.

14. better hammer out your will brah

15. Ebola is no laughing matter [​IMG]

16. #16 Carl Weathers, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  17. Ehh fuck it. You have an immune system for a reason.