Am i ever going to grow up?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by therjdude, Dec 17, 2013.

1. This is weird, I'm 18 and I feel the exact same way...  :eek:

2. OP .. The way you are is totally normal .. your suppose to be the way you are at 21 .. maturity comes with time .. a long time .. im 37 now but when i was 21 .. i acted a fool to .. My routine was gettin up in the mornin .. smoke a blunt .. go on to school .. get home .. go see my babez .. go to work .. clock a grip real quick because the delivery game was good to me .. count thru a big wad of money like $500 on a normal .. go to my babez house ... smoke one with her as she unzips my fly gettn ready for me to fuck her brainz out .. do the do .. smoke one after wordz then go home & itz back to bed .... My old routine as a 21 year old .. good timez .. i was immature to & my lifestyle was babez, bluntz & bankrolls ... then on weekendz i'd go clubbin & to the strip clubs .. fuckin more babez from the club .. Oh I was immature with it .. & I luv'd it ...

3. Try NoFap, go for 2 weeks

4. OP start with your family. Print out what you posted and hand it to them. They will treat you differently i guarentee it.

5. Most 21 year olds are not mature.

6. Me and you are completely Opposite people lol

7. This post is from 2013 guys. check dates before you post lol

8. Well hopefully he has matured into a fine confident young man :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Maybe military service would help you become more mature..it would give you a lot a friends..true friends, but also it would force you to grow up, even just the reserves might be good for you?
    Military service isn't for everyone but who knows look into it and you may enjoy it.

10. Enjoy life never be in a rush to grow up being an adult sucks an it's exspensive!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Grasscity Forum mobile app