Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am I even getting high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by e4ic, Aug 15, 2010.

1. So I have been smoking for a little over a month, all out of my bowl. I always smoke like 2 bowls to myself and I feel a mood elevation and a bit tingly but honestly I don't really know if I'm really getting high.

Maybe I just am thinking about it too much?

2. Don't think, just chill out. Also, SMOKE MOAR WEED!!!!

3. do you smoke everyday?

were you getting high and now your not?

try a t break either way nothing wrong with em :cool:

4. Honestly probably so man, ive been smoking all day every day for about 3 or 4 years now and i got high as balls the first time i smoked, and have ever since then. You also may be smoking shitty weed, but who knows. All you have to do is light one up, sit back, and chill my man

5. x2
    Tell your doctor that its an emergency and you can't get high, and maybe he'll feel bad, and give you a prescription to some dank ass buds. :D
    Not really, get your hand on some good buds, though,.

6. Nope, I don't smoke everyday, and No I wasn't feeling high at first.

Honestly I probably just am thinking too much about what it is

7. thats possible.

try smoking it another way, roll a spliff or something. you never know right? does the weed your getting look good?

8. Ya your right it probably is just you over thinking it. Because I know that when i think im coming down, i come down quicker.

9. I'm going to smoke a joint soon, and also my friends bubbler... and the stuff I'm buying is a nice green with orange hairs and crystals all over it and smells good enough that I just want to take a bite :)

10. your so baked right now that you dont even know your high

11. cant get more true than that :D

12. hahaha I wish

13. on a serious note, how man times have you smoked? i didnt get high until my 4th or 5th bowl?
    read it wrong sowwy!

14. Its like an orgasm if you have to ask... you arent getting high. Try smoking more or inhaling deeper

15. probably around 15 or 16 times, and yes I'm positive that I'm inhaling correctly

16. Get a space cake recipe and put double the weed into it. That ought to do it

17. QFT. That's why when I think about my high, I just go with either "I'm still high" or "I'm not high".

Op, not thinking about your high really is something that takes a lot of practice and talent. After 2 years of smoking I still think about it. But I've gotten to the point where I can let the high consume me even if I am thinking about. Definitely have to say the best times are when you don't even think about it at all, then after smoking your just like "damn I'm high as fuck" haha :smoking:

18. thinking too much is a sign that your high,when you catch yourself thinking too much tell your self "DAMN i pretty fuckin high". And maybe ....if u can....<.<....>.>...Buy Better Weed :yay::poke::yay:

19. easy answer when you get to that point in the session when you feel high or would normally stop then smoe just one more bowl it should be worth it