Am I dreaming??? CNN marijuana talks again!

Discussion in 'General' started by Matticus, Feb 13, 2009.

1. This time MJ makes it all the way to Larry King. I swear I'm in fucking dream land; this all feels so surreal.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtBBfbppNRI"]YouTube - Bill Maher Talks About Marijuana & Michael Phelps Scandal[/ame]

2. So is this from tonight? Feb 12th?

3. I'm not sure... just did my daily roundup of everything marijuana related on google news, youtube, etc. This was on there. So it's probably from the last day or two.

4. Today, for the first time in my life...

I felt optimistic about the legalization of cannabis.

We're inching closer and closer every single day.

Many signs are pointing in that direction, just look around you.

:smoke:

5. I have to say that went very well :p

6. #6 Predator1, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    Michael phelps did a great deal to bring it into the public eye. I only wish he hadnt been such a little pussy about it. Got caught smokin weed and the first thing he did was cover his ass. 'IM SO SORRY ILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN EVER.!!1' Fucking coward. He could have done so much for the decriminalization cause, but he put his tail between his legs like a little bitch. Fuck him.

edit: shit, thats pretty much what Maher said. Even though hes an obnoxious asshole, i fuckin like that guy... Hes pretty smart.

7. Eh, if I was phelps I would probably do the same thing. Dudes got alot going for him, no reason to fuck that up for a bunch of skeevy stoners.

8. True. And I imagine hes not the type to be lurking grasscity so much as he is a drunken frat boy in the offseason :rolleyes:

9. Wow watch the rationalizing stereotypes flow out.

10. Progress anyone?

11. Heres one...

Youre a goddamn dirty hippy! :eek::cool:

*Im joking btw*

12. Win. :)

13. i think phelps is a dick, i hope he gets so fucked.

yea that vid was great. another step :hello:

were winning some battles, hopefully we finnish this war soon enough

14. That video put me in a good mood for the rest of the day, well also i get to blaze all day :smoke:

Glad to see some progress.

15. Same!

I really do believe that sometime in my lifetime marijuana is going to be legalized.

16. the guy in the video is completely correct too. swimming hurt phelps more than a bong ever did. but im kinda mad at phelps for not standing up and saying he didnt do anything wrong (no im not copying from the video, been my thought ever since he said sorry for it.)

17. Bro! Some of us may not make it till the end of your lifetime... Lets have some more optimism for the here, now, and near future!

18. i live bill mahr more now. i used to never like him