Am i doomed?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RealityMI, Dec 30, 2019.

1. So this is a northern lights autoflower i have been growing for about 65 days she did have stress done to her very early in the grow and luckily she bounced back i also seemed to have a maganese def so leaves started to yellow and have brown spots, probably had the light to close to her also. But she still has tons of white hairs all over her and buds are not developing at all. Ive ordered a new led quantum board for my next grow to get rid of this shitty blurple. Wondering if i should cut my losses or let it go until she just dies. Any input would help.

Attached Files:

2. Keep growing and finish her off. That's what I'd do.

3. Shes prolly not gonna thicken up at all is she lol

4. Give us some pictures with white light, all we see is blurple.

Example...turn off lights use phone flash.

What r u growing in? Nutes? PH? PPMS?

BL

5. I am growing in fox farm strawberry field soil
    Nutes have been aurora organics terp tea veg/bloom
    Ph ro water from 6.4-6.8

Attached Files:

6. They usually fatten up in the last couple weeks man. She doesn't look too be dying. Just using the energy from her lower fans.
    Be patient, give her time.
    They always take longer than what the breeders say.

7. I hope so this is my first grow and she got to big for my tent so had to move her into my closet. I have a grow journal i kept so its a big learning experience we will see how next grow goes.

• Like Like x 1
  8. My cream caramel photo looks just like that at day 84 from seed / 20 from first flowers.
    20191229_214158.jpg

I'm pleased as can be with my plants progress, and am impressed with yours. Especially considering it's your first go at it.

You'll be astounded by how they blow up in last couple weeks.

9. Hell yea man that raised my spirits alot, just makes me nervous because shes an auto and the breeders seed-harvest timeline kinda scared me. Hopefully she will be just fine. She just started getting some frost on her and finally smells like she should lol

10. The deficits in your plant are fairly consitant mate.
    That shows not enough nutes. Specifically nitrogen.
    In the origional post, the yellowing is speradic and uneven.
    That means nutrient lock out due to iether salt build up or ph issues.
    Both of which can also be caused with perfectly balanced feed but a poor watering schedule.
    Look again and youll see the difference :)
    Just pointing it out bud, not being aggro :)

11. So for my plant the orignal post what should i be doing differently i calibrate my 2 ph meters everytime i water and always water when the pot is light about every 3rd day id say. Its to late for me to add more nitrogen correct?

12. Breeders timelines are based on close to perfect conditions, with no issues during veg, etc, etc.

Learn to let the plant tell you when it's ready. It's easy to overthink it on the first few trys.

13. I just noticed the uppers on OPs in natural light. I was only seeing the lower yellowing in blurple. (Should have looked more closely)

So I agree with the @Spanish@rcher on the discoloration being lockout issue, but it's not a death blow.
    He has sound advice. Hede it, and she'll be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I flushed her this morning her runoff was a little bit low at 5.9ph i flushed with 6.8 we will see if it helps it may already be to late.

15. I do NL photos, I see similar yellowing happen with mine during week 5 to 6 in flower, I've corrected it by adding more N but ended up with a harsher smoke out of it. My current nutes on this run I left my N at a 3, totals of NPK right now are a 3/21/18. All the NL seem to love it, my Pineapple I have to take my mix and cut it 50% or the plants go on a lockout, my purp sativa dont seem to be bothered by any amount of nutes I give her. But anyways, give it time and don't stress about it much, I have had NL about die right off from lockouts and whatnots but it seems to bounce back quick. I've even tried to nute burn this strain and well after a good flush it came right back. NL to meet is one of the more forgiving strains and in the end I would guess your going to be just fine.

• Friendly Friendly x 1