Am I doomed??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WhiteyMctighty, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Long story short, been growing In what I thought was a good spot. Cops found them and have cameras back there now. Well, I had a bad feeling about it so this morning (didn't know about the cameras) I went out and tore all 8 out of the ground. When I get back I got tipped that I was being watched. Can they still charge me with cultivation? I have a clean record, and I hope I didn't just mess it up. Thanks.

2. all depends man. more than likely they know it was you growing back there now since the cams; it's just a matter of if they feel they still want/need to charge you. I would be ready if they come to your front door or something, hide the weed!

3. Better safe than sorry, purge/hide any and all traces of cultivation equipment and smoking paraphernalia. If they do want you, they will begin to build a case, get a warrant, start doing search & seizures so don't contribute to their case. Stay safe & good luck!

4. Hopefully they don't. I just was hoping since they're technically isn't any marijuana growing back there that maybe they couldn't charge me with cultivating.

5. they have camera proof so I highly doubt that.

6. I understand that, but by me ripping them up I'm currently not cultivating anything, but they can still charge me with cultivating? Because of the proof?

7. I'm just going to be honest with them then, when they do come to get me. Ill keep you guys posted.

8. Honesty is a good life choice until your dealing with the cops. They will.honestly send you for a ride.

9. Are you sure you're not being paranoid?

How do you know the cops found them? How do you know there were cameras? Did you see any cameras? Who tipped you and what did they say? How many people know about your grow?

10. My stepdads nephew is a deputy sheriff. He told his mom who is my stepdads sister that they had been tipped by someone that there were plants growing in behind our work. So my stepdad told my mom and then my mom comes up to me to make sure it wasn't me. Well she could tell by my face that it was me. This was litterally 3 mins after I had ripped them out. She told me that she found out Friday night, and that the cops were filming any suspicious activity back there. Now the pawn shop next door is the one who reported them. I don't understand how he found them, because even I have got lost trying to make my way back out. But I'm 100% sure they're not lying to me. Only person who knew was my partner, and he didn't say anything.

11. I went out there yesterday morning and watered them, and then ripped them from the ground this morning.

12. No I didn't see any cameras

Maybe they're filming from a street view. How do you get back there?

I'm not sure how they would hide cameras...a tree? Is there WiFi back there? They'd also have to run them off of batteries.

It's probably enough for a search warrant.  Probably enough to throw you in jail and make you fight the case out from there if you can't bail out.

It all depends on if they want to push the envelope or not.

15. Got ya. Nah it's deep In the woods so I know a street view is out of the question. I wish I had pictures to show ya. I'm thinking they're using sensor cameras. Like you can use for wildlife. Here's the thing. I was caught either way. If tey had cameras up since Friday they've seen me walk back in there 2 times. One for watering, and another when I ripped them out. Will me ripping them out on camera have any justice at all? It has to be better than not doing anything at all about it right?

16. No, I mean "filming from a street view" -- like to see who walks back there. Are you accessing it from your back yard? 8 plants doesn't seem like it would warrant busting out sensor cameras and shit...unless you live in an area with bored anal cops.

Maybe your step dads nephew can cut you a break.

17. Oh okay. Yes they could possibly be doing that. No they're about 10 miles from my house. But, were I work the back yard consist of a ton of woods. Woods that haven't even seen a footstep (or so I thought) for years. It's about 100 yards deep and there's no direct sunlight even on them until about 2pm because of all the trees blocking it. I knew it would be safe from copters because of this. I live in KY, a VERY anal state for marijuana.

18. Also, when I asked my mom if she knew how many plants were back there she said she didn't know, so maybe there using scare tactics with the camera. But I don't think they would be coming up and asking me about it if it wasn't true.

19. Hide them in your moms room and call the cops reporting your mom having a grow op. That will show her for trying to scare you

20. Seriously, I doubt cops are going to be setting up cameras for a massive 8 plant grow.  Why would you just wake up one morning and go rip them out?  Makes no sense.