Am I doing this right?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KidCannabis420, Jan 21, 2017.

1. This is my first grow i am just doing 2 plants i wanna attempt to lst them but i already feel like i have the wrong idea any pointers? sorta use the page a lot had to make an account just to ask :). 16176429_378700032486779_1876555838_n.jpg 16176436_378700049153444_475149189_n.jpg

2. Not sure what your trying to do but I tie all my plants down . Seems like your light isn't strong enough to do what your trying to. Watch my thread I'm growing a few plants and three of em are kinda like yours

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

3. [​IMG]

4. That's how mine end up after I'm done

5. That is amazing :) yeah i felt like i messed up after i bent the whole thing over figured i could tie down the side branches as the grew and have a somewhat good result. i am using a t5 6 lamp 54w each for 2 plants then i plan on flowering with a 600w hps. but training a plant is completely new to me ive seen and helped with many grows but never really did anything to them.. decided to go ahead and do it myself and figured id try to train them figuring that would bring the best results.

6. Yea that's the only way to learn. Hold on I'll take a pic of one I'm starting like that now .

7. [​IMG]
    OK now u see I have every vine from the bottom up right? U see I have trimmed the sucker leaves so they can grow . If u can keep all your vines like that up for a lil over a ft that's when u bend her sideways and start training the vines . U have the right idea just not enough vines on that plant

8. [​IMG] do not top your plant and u will get results like this . That was a month before harvest . I lost the pics I did have . Just keep it laying down the whole time it's growing move your strings or wires or however your gonna do it up toward the top at all times

9. That's not even seeing the lower branches full of bud lol

10. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Clones I'm trying the same thing on. Looms like it will be amazing

11. [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

14. So should i keep it as it is and continue to tie down side branches? just let grow how it is? and thanks man you got some amazing examples but i think i already messed up a little if i want those kind of results lol. and would i be better off switching to MH instead of the t5 i have? i have access to equipment just not for sure what i would need. i am just not trying to expect a crappy yield for my first grow but its whatever ill learn :) Thanks too the both of you ill take any knowledge i can get.

15. is this an auto plant? if not, start topping her aswell.

16. No its not a auto plant. i topped them once honestly just dont know what im supposed to do at this point am i gonna top them again? or what to do with the branches. should i keep growing it sorta flat like i am or let the branches branch out a little more?