Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i doing something wrong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WakeNBakeN420, Jan 29, 2009.

1. This is how I do it.

[​IMG]

Just pack each side with bud, either smoke both or limit to one side a day, depending on money/bud, ect.

Gravity bong it up, and you can really stretch an 1/8.

2. 2 liter diet coke Bottle gravity bong or milk jug gravity bong? PS: i always like my grav better then my pipe but sometimes i just cant go in and turn the Tub water on and fill it. BUt from now on i will def start using my grav bong more often

3. #23 LeanTM, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    I use a Sobe bottle, I can taste the plastic and it makes me puke. Couple small bowls to yourself, and you are pre baked.

Edit: Waterfall Bong, my bad.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAqDBtPDZgo"]YouTube - Sobe Glass Waterfall Hits[/ame]

4. Lol yeah but i want big hits and the bigger the bottle the bigger the hit lol. BUt yeah i got a sobe bottle sittin here maybe ill just hit that a few times when i get some weed.

5. Haha, that's a cool system

6. Where can i get one of those Contact lense holders at?

7. All of this is also just me smoking slightly more than is enough for me to feel the high. When i smoke with other people we all throw in. I am a very poor college student. Oh ya, and I didn't smoke at all for two of those days cause i had a big choral audition coming up

8. I am pretty sure Bongs are legal, they sell them in stores, so they must be legal...
    If worse comes to worse, you can just say you use it to smoke tobacco?

9. yeah im def gonan hit a GB cuz i dont have the drill bit nor the patience to sit down and make a nice Homeade glass bong

10. Where do you live? in most states owning "water pipes" are legal. The feds are not going to hunt you down for buying a bong

11. Get the contact things at Walmart or some shit, they real cheap.