Am I Doing It Right?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MCMUNCHER, Apr 24, 2010.

1. #1 MCMUNCHER, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    Okay so I have done a lot of research on this nice little forum for the past few months and now that it's the perfect time of year I decided to try a little outdoor grow this year.

I already put my little seeds inside paper towel until the little taproot poked out and planted them in cups I had already poked holes, filled up with dirt and mist watered it beforehand. Then I put some clear wrap over the cups and sealed it with an elastic band to contain moisture and stored in a dark room temperature area.

It has been just over 24 hours since they entered the cups and I only noticed one seemed to have a root poking a little bit out of the soil. I was very happy to see this and haven't seen anymore pop up yet.

My next step is to wait for them all to sprout, and then bring them outside so they can start eating that wonderful sunlight, and when they get big enough will put them in the ground.

My main question is, am I doing everything right so far. Also how long can it take for them to sprout up out of the soil?

Any feedback / pointers would be well appreciated. :)