Am I doing anything wrong?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 42o.bLaZeD.42o, Jan 22, 2005.

1. I germinated my seeds and planted them in some .08-12-.08 soil on 1/17/05. i saw something popup two days later. i then moved the two plants into a peat moss pot. they're under two flouros for a total of 50 watts i think.. they're pretty close and they seem to be growing pretty good. they're about 4 inches out of the soil. i see two flat leaves and 2 rigid leaves at the end of the stem. they're properly watered and i'll be buy ferts soon. when should i begin fert.ing it? Does my set-up sound okay? i'd appreciate any comments.. i'll try to post pics if my comp permits..=/

THX!:smoke:

2. * i planted the two plants in 2 seperate pots... not in the same pot.

3. All sounds well mate, maybe up the wattage on your lights.. I wouldnt bother with ferts till 2 or 3 weeks old if at all, sounds like your soil has plenty in it.. Youll probably find by the time you need tio feed them you will need to repot them and like i said the soil has plenty of ferts in it

4. i wouldnt give them fert untill you start flowering.. thats what alot of people i know do, and I would also try and get some stronger lights, these should be fine for now but when you go to throw them into flowering stage, a nice HPS (High pressure sodium) light would make your plants grow like crazy..

5. I know i need stronger lights but you know...im just starting out...i just wanted to know if i was heading down the right path...thx!
    :smoking:

6. sounds liek they are doing great. seeing those first set of leaves is a nice feeling, the rounder ones will end up dying off. but the spikey ones, well they will get bigger and bigger, and then you wil have lots more of them
    :) good luck m8

-Chops