AM I DOING ANYTHING WRONG?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by grass_Grower11, Jul 27, 2016.

1. #1 grass_Grower11, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    Hey, planted this about 2 months so
    far we just been watering nearly everyday . we have 20/20/20 fertilizer and black top soil. does anyone know what we're doing wrong?

2. Pic of plant would be very helpful...

3. Use the "upload a file" button under the "post reply" and "insert bookmarks" buttons....

4. Looks like damage from some sort of pest. Other than that it looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Need more info, but should be bigger for sure.

Did you plant straight into the ground or start in a pot? How many hrs daylight, what are your daytime/nighttime temps? Have you given any nutes yet or you just have them?

I'm growing outside in pots, in organic soil with 18+ hrs of daylight and my girls were around 2' tall and bushy at 2 months. Each strain is a little different, and if nighttime temps are dropping too much or they're not getting enough light it'll definitely slow growth.

6. it's about 17 inches tall the strain is a kush, I sprouted it in a solo cup with direct sunlight then after we saw the roots start reaching the walls of the cup we put it into an flower pot pretty good size (about 17 inches tall - 10 inches wide) and then after sometime we directly planted it into the ground at about 30-35 days old . it's getting around a height of 35°c to an average of about 25°c during the day (getting 9-12 hrs of sun pr day) to a low 15°c at night and we just planted the nutrients today .thx

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Leaf miners . Looks very healthy , so don't go crazy with nutes or water

• Like Like x 1
  8. Insects. Plant looks fine, dont worry about lower leaves that look bad. If the new growth coming out is green and healthy, the plant is doing fine.

9. aight thanks but do u guys have any common tips for problems that I might run into ?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app