Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i dirty ? Please help me....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by murdamurf, May 12, 2011.

1. So I smoked a blunt with 2 other people May 1st & Tomorrow I have to drop for my P.O. most likely she wont drop me...But I was wondering would i still be dirty ???...prior to May 1st I didn't smoke since Feb 8 if it helps && im 5'7 150 lbs

2. Sorry.

No one here can predict the exact result of your test. All you can do is cross your fingers.

3. Take a shower and you won't have to ask us if you're dirty
    On a serious note I think you're good

4. You'll probably pass your test.
    Like imyourcat said, we can't predict any absolutes.
    Good luck.

5. There is a 50/50 chance.

6. everyone's body is different.

Hope you learned your lesson that it's not worth it to smoke if you're just going to worry about it the entire time until you take the piss test.

I can tell you that I would be clean. Don't know about you though.

buy a cheap home drug test from wlagreens or cvs if you are that worried about it. But if you fail that one you will just be even more worried :p

7. I'd say your chances are a bit better than 50/50, but it's different for everyone. Good luck!

8. Prepare your anus.

9. pretend your sick and avoid the pee test lol

10. this.

11. Just jizz in the cup and walk away like thats what you thought you were there for. Sounds bullet proof to me right now but shit, i'm high as fuck.

12. Drink a gallon of water 2 hours before your test that might work

13. I definitely learned my lesson plus It wasn't even a enjoyable high...Jus gone wait till May 2012

14. get a cheapy home test. if you fail it come clean. i did it when i was 16 and got a warning.

15. Wuz gud yall jus made it back from ma office visit with my P.O. luckily she didnt drop me....my next visit isn't until May 24 I will be clean by then rite....?

16. Definitely.