Am I different?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GeTTeR, Jan 14, 2014.

1. [quote name="emf3rd" post="19355614" timestamp="1389931169"]Oh yeah, never pass up eating her out. That's always a score for me, I could do it all day long.Nick was ok, never as good as CN though.And even if you didn't have confidence before, you do now. Hold onto it, and remind yourself you CAN do it![/quote]
    Hey guys I just wanted to get back to you on the situation. Haha. I told her how I feel as she did to me its just she really doesn't know what she wants. She said shes fast to dump guys that date her and she doesn't want to drop me. I feel like it could still work out. I just don th ave direction on where to go. We still talk amd have good times all the same which in the end is all I want. Happiness. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. i second this... :ey:  :smoking:

3. Once you have sex, that's when the drive for more kicks in. Before I lost my virginity I didn't really care about smashing girls. Of course I wanted to lose my v card because of societal pressure but I wasn't fiendinn the pussy like I do now. It's been proven by biology that men want to inseminate as many girls as possible because we want our genes to be passed on. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. [quote name="KushMastaFlex" post="19364795" timestamp="1390080976"]Once you have sex, that's when the drive for more kicks in. Before I lost my virginity I didn't really care about smashing girls. Of course I wanted to lose my v card because of societal pressure but I wasn't fiendinn the pussy like I do now. It's been proven by biology that men want to inseminate as many girls as possible because we want our genes to be passed on. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]everyones different man. I had, what is likely to be the best sex of my life, multiple times a day most days of the week for 6 months. I haven't wanted to bang a girl in almost a year. I haven't ever wanted to bang a guy. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Just keep having good times. Keep your intentions known and grow the relationship. Either she'll fall enough to bite the bullet or she'll pull away and stay good friends. Either way you should keep her around if she makes you happy. Hopefully she overcomes her feels and gives you a chance.

Go get em my friend.

6. To answer your OP question, no you aren't "different". A lot of guys have a mentality similar to yours, especially while still virgins. Good luck with the chick you're talkin to now.

7. [quote name="GabeBrown" post="19340041" timestamp="1389732563"]Hello guys first off hope your having a good day and thanks for taking the time to read I am an 18 year old who is going through his last year of high school. I'm making a lot of decisions right now on what I want to do in my life. To me it seems that everyone around me is hooking up or having some sort of relationship with someone. I'm always left out and feeling awkward. Not to say I don't talk to girls but it seems that all they want to be with me is friends. I'm out going and funny or at least I try to be and I'm working on a girl now but I don't know. I don't have a "sex drive" per say. I'm still a virgin. I don't see the need or push that others do to just go out and have sex ya know? I joke and tell people that I'm A sexual but in actuality I really feel like I am haha. No one seems special to me (except the girl I'm talking to now). But long story short..Is how do you guys think I should go about finding a "sex drive" or will to actually commit to a girl for at least a small period of time. (My last gf was about 2 years ago haha not to say I haven't messed around woth others in that time frame) Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] damn man, I want a relationship with a girl rather than a one night stand. I want it to mean something, im also a virgin/18. Safe to say were in the same boat, im just going to keep sailing until I find that special island.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="furittus" post="19366143" timestamp="1390098209"]damn man, I want a relationship with a girl rather than a one night stand. I want it to mean something, im also a virgin/18. Safe to say were in the same boat, im just going to keep sailing until I find that special island.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Its funny you say that because we use to talk about going to an island and start our own world sorta. So in a way were on that trip too. You'll find your ship mate soon enough dude!!Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. [quote name="SiriusWolff" post="19365867" timestamp="1390094398"]Just keep having good times. Keep your intentions known and grow the relationship. Either she'll fall enough to bite the bullet or she'll pull away and stay good friends. Either way you should keep her around if she makes you happy. Hopefully she overcomes her feels and gives you a chance.Go get em my friend.[/quote]Yeah she said when the time is right well be together so I feel like she wants more time for our relationship to progress before doing anything. I respect it to be honest. Everything gets better with time. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

At least you're someone she wants to keep around. Playing it safe sucks, but it may be better in the long run. Keep at er bub, you'll do fine. :)

11. [quote name="Sand box" post="19366206" timestamp="1390098772"]At least you're someone she wants to keep around. Playing it safe sucks, but it may be better in the long run. Keep at er bub, you'll do fine. :)[/quote]Ill keep you updated haha. I feel like this forum will be the first people I tell haha. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Let us know how it goes brutha!

13. Sounds like you're doing everything right :) Just don't push it, and let the good times roll!

[​IMG]

15. [quote name="chinesei's" post="19368422" timestamp="1390142447"]Let us know how it goes brutha![/quote]
    Idk guys. Im having my own doubts against her. Recently I dont know if it something I have done or that she has lost interest in me. I dont know what to do because it makes me sad. She's different then anyone that I've met. But yesterday I asked to chill with her as I was hanging out at the smoke shop, just to pass the time before work and she said that she couldn't because of her having to do laundry and shit. No biggie. But then she shows up to work with some random dude. Idk if she cant be straight up with me then I don't see a reason to keep her around. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. [quote name="GabeBrown" post="19447313" timestamp="1391273692"]Idk guys. Im having my own doubts against her. Recently I dont know if it something I have done or that she has lost interest in me. I dont know what to do because it makes me sad. She's different then anyone that I've met. But yesterday I asked to chill with her as I was hanging out at the smoke shop, just to pass the time before work and she said that she couldn't because of her having to do laundry and shit. No biggie. But then she shows up to work with some random dude. Idk if she cant be straight up with me then I don't see a reason to keep her around.[/quote]I would back off a bit now. Anytime I'm not sure what a person's intentions are or I feel like they aren't very into me, I pull back. See how they react when I'm not doing the heavy lifting anymore. If they come back around, then they realize, 'Hey, if I want to see her, I'm going to have to be proactive.' If they don't, then that speaks for itself and I move on.Hang back, brother. Take a little break, see if she wanders back your way.

17. [quote name="aeroblurg" post="98" date="994790700"]had less people or forums?[/quote]I feel y a man. I think that's what ill do for now. I usually text her all day. Right now I haven't tested her yet and she hasn't texted me I'll just see what she does.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app