Am i crazy or just high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weedude5, Mar 6, 2014.

1. so i was thinking after i saw this video about scientists making a device, similar to the one in the movie 'Up'. It should make dogs communicate through a speaker that you attach to their collar, theres only like 3 simple commands that they can do through the speaker at this time, 'Im hungry', 'i gotta go pee', 'pet'.

so if this device does get created, will we become servants to our dogs? 

say you get a puppy and they learn through this device, they will slowly learn that if they do the thought/bark, what ever it is, they can just keep making us put them outside or feed them.

thoughts?

2. Up..... the animation?

3. im pretty sure people would know to not feed their dog if they ask two minutes again after. Also, Dogs will instinctively tell you when they need to pee, want attention, or when they are hungry.

But yes, when this becomes more advanced years later people will slave to it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. ^^ This

Sent from my iPhone using Weed

5. "I'm hungry" "I'm hungry" "I'm hungry" "I'm hungry" "I'm hungry"

6. SQUIRREL!

Sent from my iPhone using Weed

7. Just high. Good thing I've been sober for 2 weeks or I'll probably have believed what you just said

8. "The thing. Look at the thing. It's a thing" the future of dog communication

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. "There's somebody here! There's somebody here! There's somebody here! There's somebody here! There's somebody here! There's somebody here! There's somebody here! There's somebody here! There's somebody here! There's somebody here! There's somebody here! There's somebody here!"

I'd prefer my dog barking all night.

10. this is what goes on in a dogs brain:

[​IMG]

11. #11 Deleted member 42976, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCiYZ2mWtE4
    reminds me of an episode of Rick & Morty

12. You're a servant to your dog regardless. Would be easier to simply have to device judge levels of chemicals etc in the dog to know when things would be necessary. Fairly certain that if you plot a dogs barks the consistency of the barks wouldn't make a 45 degree angle which means its not intelligent barking