am i crazy?or is it normal?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by cpt TeTra, Sep 14, 2013.

1. #1 cpt TeTra, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    ust smokeing i get thought's like people shooting at me or what if someone was too drive by and i was shot or something just paranoid shit you know..and then i think some more that what if people come and steal my baby's.....anyone else get paranoid thoughts of getting shot or someone shooting you and killing you?

2. I only get nervous when I see a cop in my rearview.

3. try some other strain

4. Extreme paranoia... You need to just chill out...Why would someone randomly shoot you or steal your baby...

5. If you are struggling with anxious thoughts you may be catastrophizing. That's when you think 'what if ____happens....and if that happens what if ____ happens'?

Next time you find yourself falling into the trap, think about the best, worst, then most likely things that could happen to you in the situation. You'll find the 'most likely' ones are not so bad and have the best chance of happening!

6. Maybe you  got a bit too high. 

7. #7 1bakedpotato, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    letting those irrational fears overtake your mental well being, recognize them when they arise, have the will power to realize they are just that.... irrational

8. Why does anyone do anything?

9. Fair enough, I meant, how likely is it that you're going to be hunted down and shot, or hunted down to steal your baby.

It's the same odds as expecting to win the lotto.

10. one time I felt like the fbi was going to kick my door open over all the songs and movies I had dl, but I was just high. lol

11. no. no, i've never smoked myself that retarded, sorry.

12. I'd say its just the paranoia man. I doubt you think of that stuff when sober, unless youre in the mob or part of a baby snatching organization. Or in a baby snatching organization run by the mob..